Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 8, 2015
problem is you also get a ton of spam along with it, and i got some malware and computer shut down
on May 18, 2013
Downloaded this app after seeing a newspaper insert. Already racking up savings on several useful offers. New to my area, so the good offers also offer me opportunities to become acquainted with local merchants!
on April 21, 2015
Never would open correctly even after putting address in manually.
on September 29, 2013
This was a great website. You've gotta visit! Great offers and places to visit. Are you familiar with The Clipper Magazine. Everybody gets one in the mail.
on February 9, 2012
It does work but is limited. Needs some area upgrading and trying this app should help the developers to continue the great work....

The app works on the spot, no printing. But you will have to show your phone and explain the app to the cashier.

I used two coupons and the cashier's never even read the instructions. (arby's) Which you are instructed to show the cashier to redeem the coupon...

Try it.. It's worth it.
on December 5, 2011
simple app that uses your current location to find coupons! now I can finally recycle those papers that come in the mail and just use this app!
on June 6, 2013
Coupon Clipper Local Coupons with DoubleTake Deals Neighborhood Daily Offers - I figured I would give it a try but I was not overly impressed enough to keep the app.
on January 22, 2013
I took my family out to celebrate my husband and son's birthday. The restaurant had a great atmosphere, the waitstaff was very good, and the food was wonderfull. The discount was the "cherry on top".
It was super easy to purchase and print. I will surely use this service again!
on November 28, 2014
Purchased a $15 for $30 deal from doubletakeoffers.com for Maestro Restaurant in Northbrook, IL. When we went there to use it during business hours last week, there was cleaning or construction crew inside (hard to tell which) who said the restaurant was closed, and the sign on the front door said "Double Take Offers and other coupons will not be accepted". I have tried 3 times in the phone queue and 3 times via email to get customer service from DoubleTake on this, and never get to a person or receive a reply to my email. I am posting this review because today I received a promotional email from DoubleTake offering me the same deal on THIS SAME RESTAURANT. They are still selling deals on a restaurant that is either out-of-business or not honoring the deals. If you do buy a deal, be sure to use a credit card that will go to bat for you if the deal goes south.
on February 5, 2015
I have used and enjoyed the site for sometime and originally loved it. Recently, things seem to have changed. A lot of businesses are complaining about how the site treats them. They keep sending out more coupons then they were supposed to etc. Also, they have changed their name to Local Flavors. But the worst part is trying to get a refund when a business goes under and/or decides to not accept the coupons any longer. And as stated by another poster, they continue to sell these coupons after being notified of such. In the past, refunding worked ok. Now, it is horrible. I have spent two months going back and forth, by email only because they won’t talk with you on the phone, with customer service to get a simple refund/credit. They say, “we resolved it.” I check my bank account weeks later and they shorted me. Tried to correct, get closer with same note: “we resolved it” - only to get shorted again. Terrible customer service so I have to agree with the first post which was ... it is okay ONLY if you don’t ever need customer service.