Cllena Car 12V 24V to 5V 3.1A Dual USB Ports Dashboard Mount Charger Blue Light for Toyota (2.1/1.2A-2)
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||MP3 Players, Smartphones, Tablets, Cameras|
|Item Weight||0.02 Pounds|
|Current Rating||3.3 Amps|
About this item
- KINDLY PLS NOTE THE COMPATIBLE: Toyota Sequoia 2008 - ON; Toyota Highlander 2008 - ON; Toyota Tacoma 2011 - ON Center ONLY; Toyota Tundra 2008 - ON; Toyota 4Runner 2010 - ON; Toyota RAV4 2008 - 2012; Toyota Yaris 2008.
- Input: 12V-30V; output: dual 5V 2.1/1.2A, works great as a replacement or extra dual USB charger in Toyota. 2.3ft wiring and fuse included.
- Over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection, charging will be automatically stop when battery is full, easy to use and install.
- Compatible your iPad, iPhone, iPod, HTC, Blackberry, Samsung , etc. mobile phones, MP3 players, digital cameras, mobile devices and USB accessories.
- Color: black - Material: ABS + Electronic components
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1. 2 port DC 5V 2.1A/1.2A USB socket charger, input: 12-24V.
2. This is a great quality USB charger very reliable range of 12-24V power sockets/outlets.
3. Suitable for interior or exterior use.
4. Compatible with popular mobile devices USB 2.0, any device including digital cameras, PDAs, mobile phones and USB accessories.
5. Works great as a replacement or extra 12-24V DC Dual USB charger for Toyota.
2 port USB socket
Power input: DC 12V-24V
USB socket power output: DC 5V 2.1A/1.2A
Output: 5V 3.3A DC (Total)
Dimension: 33x22.45mm (1.29x0.88inches)
Sequoia 2008 - ON
Highlander 2008 - ON
Tacoma 2012 - ON Center ONLY
Tundra 2008 - ON
4Runner 2010 - ON
RAV4 2008 - 2012
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By M Winterburn on February 13, 2019
By Amazon Customer on June 24, 2019