Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Veronese Design Time Flies Steampunk Hot Air Balloon Clock Tower Statue 12 Inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12 in. High, 4.25 in. Long, 4.25 in. Wide
- Creatively Cast in Resin in Intricately Sculpted Steampunk Detail
- Antique Bronze Finish with a Victorian Red Balloon Covering and a Copper Colored Clock Frame
- 2 in. Diameter Clock with a 1.5 in. Diameter Face Requires One LR377/626 Button Cell Battery
- A Finely Crafted, Highly Detailed Functional Decor Piece to Enhance Your Steampunk Decor
Featured items you may like
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You've heard the saying, 'how time flies', and well, this steampunk statue puts that saying into almost literal sense depicting a hot air balloon with a functional clock, designed to look as though it's about to lift off in its stationary display. Appearing as though it's from the future-past, this clock tower seems to be a fairly safe spot to look out across the land. Intricately sculpted in cast resin with an antique bronze finish, it has the beautiful look of metal with a Victorian red covering over the balloon and a copper color frame around the clock. Cotton string is used to complete the look of the rope balloon cover, connecting it to the basket. The clock has a 1.5 inch diameter face and requires just one LR377/626 button cell battery (included) to set it in motion. Just pop the clock out and pop off the back to replace the battery. How do you want you time to fly? In a steampunk inspired hot air balloon, of course! 12 inch high, 4.25 inch long, 4.25 inch wide.