|Item Weight||4.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.9 x 2.2 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||DIGR-0055|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Size||0-0.5 inch/12.7 mm|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Measurement System||Inch and Metric|
|Viewing Area||1.6 x 0.7 in|
|Special Features||RS232 Data Transfer|
|Included Components||Digital Indicator, 2 LR44 Batteries, User Guide, Certificate of Calibration, Lug Back|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 Electronic Digital Indicator Gage Gauge Inch/Metric Conversion 0-0.5 Inch/12.7 mm with Back Lug Auto Off Featured Measuring Tool
|Sale:||$25.47 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.52 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inch and Metric Reading Function
- Extra Large LCD Screen: 1.6" x 0.7"
- Flat Back or Lug Back Option Included (hole size 6.5mm); Stem Diameter: 3/8"; 4-48 UNF Threaded Tip
- Graduation: 0.0005"/0.01 mm; Accuracy: ±0.001"/0.03 mm
- Professional Certificate Included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Clockwise Tools company is a carrier that provides a diverse selection of high cost-performance tools, home appliances, and other accessories. We have Clockwise Tools and VINCA two brands that offer quality products aim at meeting the needs of both professional and home DIY market demands. We commit ourselves to bringing the highest standards of service to our customers, and take advantage of the value feedback in order to make us better. So far our core products are digital calipers, dial calipers, micrometers, digital indicators, dial indicators, and other measuring tools. We are also keeping launching new products to supply market demand.
Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 Digital Indicator
- Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 is a higher quality digital indicator. It is highly recomended for home DIY using as well as professional using.
- Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 HAS BEEN EXAMINED AND COMES WITH A PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE
- Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 DIGITAL INDICATOR HAS AUTO-OFF FUNCTION AND IT TAKES 5-7 MINS TO SHUT OFF.
Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 Digital Indicator
- Measuring Range is 0-0.5 inch/12.7mm.
- Extra large LCD screen (1.6" x 0.7") in Inch/Metric conversion.
- Data Output interface (Please see our Clockwise Tools DTCR RS232 Cable for detail).
Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 Digital Indicator - Spec.
- Accuracy: ±0.001"/0.03mm
- Resolution: 0.0005"/0.01mm
- Graduation: 0.0005"/0.01mm
- mm/inch Convertible
- Flat Back or Lug Back Option Included (hole size 6.5mm)
- Stem Diameter: 0.3730"
- 4-48 UNF Threaded Tip
- Clockwise Tools DIGR-0055 Digital Indicator
- Grey box
- One installed 1.5V, LR44 battery; One spare battery
- User guide
- Professional Certificate
- Lug back
Top customer reviews
I verified the accuracy of travel with many random gage block stacks while indicator was squarely mounted. My unit was within .0005" over the 1" travel. All functions work perfectly.
The top of plunger is exposed with a knurled cap. You can grab it and use to raise / lower the measurement tip (some indicators are sealed up top)
After several decades of buying US made Machinist tools I cringe to buy Chinese. After purchasing and testing, I appreciate the value of their efforts. My application does not require .0001" resolution so this unit is perfect.
Only problem is the stylus tip doesn’t come off, at least mine doesn’t. Maybe its stuck or glued on, I don't know but its a little annoying.
The case is nice but if you put the lug back on, it no longer fits in. That seems like a manufacturing oversight.
Other then that, it works great!
The biggest problem I had was turning the magnet handle and getting the magnet base to lock down. I had to hold the base firmly with one hand and jiggle and twist the handle with the other to get the magnet to turn. It eventually rotated and I got a lock, after which I was able to do my work. The meter performed flawlessly and repeatedably.