Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on February 19, 2016
Very cute. It woke up my son! But it broke within the first week he used it because it apparently couldn't take the shock of dropping off the bedside table. I'm not sure why, as it isn't an abnormally high table at all.
on July 2, 2015
I am the heaviest sleeper! I usually use five alarms on my phone and still oversleep. The very first time using this, I was up and running at 5:30AM! This is the only thing that gets me up and out of bed. It's a bit slow on my medium pile carpeting, so not recommded for a thick carpet. Love that the sound changes so I can't drown out a consistent beep and the face lighting up is gentle on my eyes but persistent enough to wake me. Shipping and assembly was easy and quick. Would recommend to anyone having trouble waking up in the mornings.
on March 31, 2012
Oh clocky... sigh... you end up having a love hate relationship with this guy. He works as described however I think its a little cheap feeling, I think its the buttons. Also.... either its broken or I don't know how to use the snooze button... it doesn't snooze... he just runs around screaming and I smack him and he refuses to die. Regardless take my word for it, he works. Seeing as I purchased clocky in the first place it should seem obvious I have a waking up problem but clocky does the trick I wake up and try and catch him before he runs off. This is a good purchase. It works and has not broken from any tall heights. I leave him on the floor just in case since snooze don't work anyway. I suggest this product for anyone who has trouble waking up! THIS WILL DO THE TRICK!
on April 21, 2016
I can finally make it to my early morning classes! It's definitely loud enough for heavy sleepers, easy to work, emits a not too repetitive a sound, and is the perfect balance of annoying/not so bad. Overall, it's a total life saver. (I'm an exhausted college student.)
on October 13, 2014
This clock was neat for about 1 week. Then the clock face faded and the numbers can't be read. Not a very good clock if it can't tell you what time it is. I tried different kinds of batteries but nothing will fix it. Very frustrating since this cost over $40 and I can't return it since I already threw away the box.
on May 10, 2015
I put the alarm next door in the bathroom so I have to get up to turn it off. The sound of the alarm (R2D2) is impossible to sleep through yet is not a horrible sound. I'm afraid if I put it next to my bed I would just turn it off rather than press the snooze button and have it jump all over the place. So, I don't use the running around function but have been able to get up on time with no resistance for the past 4 weeks with no trouble at all. I am very pleased with it.
on June 28, 2014
Every time it fell it reset to 12 am but it still woke me up. Even when I put it on a box 12 inches off the ground it still reset and the limit is 3 feet.
on January 29, 2013
I love this clock. In the past, when my alarm clocks would go off, I'd just cover my head with a pillow and keep sleeping. At worst, I'd just reach over and unplug it or shut it off. I'd always end up late for school. It's not so easy to hit snooze when your alarm clock is across the room or under your bed. By the time I turn Clocky off, I'm up for the day! I hate it for the first few minutes I wake up (I'm not a morning person), but then I get over it and love my clock again. I can't be mad at my alarm for doing what I told it to and waking me up. Plus it's adorable. The buttons and time on the very front look like two eyes and a mouth.

A must-have if you have trouble waking up in the morning :)
on September 9, 2014
It arrived two days ago but I forgot to buy the battery since it's not provided in the box.
Just check everything, it works fine (will update in case it does not work well like what I read in other reviews).
So far, LOVE IT!! The beeping sound is loud and annoying in a very cute way, exactly what you need from an alarm clock.
It moves around smoothly on my carpet.

Easy to set up, easy to test (the wheel and the alarm) before you actually use it.
Happy I decided to buy this.
on August 17, 2016
It just randomly quit working.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.