Clocky Alarm Clock on Wheels, White
|Price:||$19.00 + $5.04 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Persistent, mobile alarm clock; droid-like clock hops off nightstand, runs amok, and beeps to get the user out of bed
- Travels on 2 wheels; digital display with backlight for night viewing
- 1-time snooze function with 0 to 9 minute duration; wheels on/off button
- Requires separate purchase of 4 AAA batteries; 3-foot maximum jump height
- Measures 5-1/4 inches wide by 3-1/2 inches deep by 3-1/2 inches high; limited 90-day warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:44 Mins|
I bought it for my sister who thinks it's cute during the day but doesn't like chasing it in the morning. I tried to capture her on video, chasing clock in a real live morning situation, but her words were "unkind" and not suitable for an Amazon review.
This makes a cute gift for the person who has everything but likes to sleep. I hope this video gives you a better idea of how cute this thing is. (Sorry for all the jiggling around. I really have to get a camera with some kind of stabilization feature).
1. The alarm tone is adorable and (most importantly) somewhat random. Unlike the traditional Casio or Timex alarms, which sound like fire alarms, Clocky sounds like R2D2 going crazy. I hate all alarm clock sounds with a passion, but somehow I haven't been able to fall in hate with clocky. That sound is just too darned cute (and somewhat random, which helps).
2. The actual running around functionality is a little gimmocky but effective. The thing is, clocky doesn't run until after you've snoozed once, so you have incentive to get up (this can be configured from 10 to 0 minutes, thus effectively immediately buzzing and running). But overall, it works. Clocky runs until he gets stuck on a wall or a discarded bit of clothing, and makes a bunch of noise. You've got to figure out where he went and drag him back.
While I had imagined some sort of light hop to the ground, Clocky actually lands on the ground with a resounding thud. It does have 4 batteries in it. I once accidentally put clocky on the dresser over my bed, and woke to a 3 pound alarm clock falling 4 feet onto my chest. While this little thing feels hugely sturdy for an alarm clock, I can't imagine clocky would be too happy long term if you put it up more than 3 feet off the ground and had hardwood floors. Still, It's probably more safe to throw across the room than most alarm clocks.
3. They've also fixed a lot of the little problems with most clock interfaces. For one the buttons are easy to press and interact with.Read more ›
I set Clocky for snooze, now you're thinking, that is where it would fail you? Nope, Clocky only allows you to snooze ONCE! When you snooze time is up (0 - 9 minutes, you set it) the alarm goes off again and in less than 1 second he's off your bedside table roaming around your bedroom floor. The only way to turn him off? GET OUT OF BED AND CHASE HIM!
The logic is, if you have to chase the clock, you are already up... well, what can I say, IT WORKS! I actually get up ON TIME now! This clock is a life saver!
If you are wondering what Clocky sounds like... picture a very small, R2D2, or as I call him, R2D2 Jr.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Avoid. Cheaply made, instructions in broken English - and doesn't work.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Definitely need instructions to set but overall a very good clock.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this as a gag gift for a fellow co-worker who had a habit of turning alarm off and falling back to sleep which resulted in her either arriving very late or not at... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Kelly
Love it! Only bad thing is you can't snooze it longer then 9 minutes.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Fun alarm clock and tougher than I thought it would be. You still wouldn't want to put it more than a couple of feet off the floor, but it is pretty sturdy.Published 1 month ago by blundergirl565