2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Clocky, the Original Runaway Alarm Clock On Wheels | Fun, Crazy, Extra Loud, Programmable Snooze (Jumps Off Bedside Table and Runs Away To Wake Up Kids, Teens and Adults), Raspberry
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLOCKY REALLY DOES RUN AWAY: Clocky is the fun and crazy alarm clock on wheels. He jumps from a 3-foot high nightstand, and then off he run in different directions every day, bumping into objects, changing direction again, and beeping until you wake up, get out of bed and turn him off. Works on carpet or wood!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SNOOZE TIME: You can set your own snooze time and control how long your snooze lasts. The next time you hit snooze, Clocky will roll into action. Don't want to snooze at all? You can disable the snooze completely and when your alarm goes off, Clocky will waste no time leaping into action forcing you to get up and out of bed.
- LOUD ALARM CLOCK FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: When we say loud, we mean loud. Clocky's fun and unique alarm is extra loud. The beeping R2D2-like robotic sound is hard to miss and impossible to sleep through. Our customers tell us that Clocky can wake even the heaviest of sleepers.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES? Clocky is for everyone and anyone who needs to wake up in the morning! Clocky wakes people up around the world, sit from young kids to college students to working professionals. Clocky is perfect for anyone who has trouble waking up in the morning or just needs a little (or a lot) of help getting out of bed.
- AS SHOWN ON TV, MAGAZINES AND GFT GUIDES: Did you catch Clocky Creator on Shark Tank? You may have also seen Clocky in Marie Claire, Inc., Today Show, Good Morning America, New York Times, Esquire, Lucky, Dwell, Everyday with Rachael Ray, Parents, Self, Good Housekeeping, Women's Health, Parenting and Better Homes Garden to name just a few.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ABUSE THE SNOOZE? NEVER OVERSLEEP AGAIN!
WHAT IS IT? The alarm clock that runs away beeping, to get you out of bed. Can't wake up? You're not alone. Stats show that 40% of people 'abuse' the snooze. Typical alarm clocks just don't work very well. Ours never lets you oversleep again. If you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, and run around beeping, absolutely determined to get you out of bed on time. Clocky's hip, innovative and charming.
WE BELIEVE FUNCTIONAL SHOULD BE FUN
When you look for a mate, you're probably searching for personality, intelligence, a sense of humor. Why should the objects we share our lives with be any different? That's where we come in. Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
WE FIX THINGS
We identify opportunities to make your environment a little more enjoyable. We started with the alarm clock. We thought, it doesn't have to be this way- a black box that stares at you blankly, often failing to do the one job it purports to. We can do better, can't we?
WHO ARE WE?
ABOUT NANDA HOME
We know you could use a little help around the house so we take the things we interact with every day, and re-invent them. We make them move to work better for you.
Nanda Home is a collection of charming and useful objects for your home.
We don't like to brag, but our clock's are not the only ones who get around. You mave have seen us in:
- Marie Claire
- Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Good Housekeeping
- Women's Health
- Better Homes & Garden
MEET GAURI NANDA
The proud parent of Nanda Home, and the company's main snooze offender. For Gauri, an oversleeper who was routinely late for classes as a graduate student at the MIT Media Lab, waking up would take some ingenuity. Fusing her love for aesthetics with her passion for 'ﬁxing' things that don't work very well, Nanda Home was born.
Showing 1-8 of 903 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had some difficulty with the clock initially but the company was quite on to it quickly. I like their customer support service.