- Series: Developer's Library
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional; 1 edition (October 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321927737
- ISBN-13: 978-0321927736
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,846,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clojure Recipes (Developer's Library) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
upcoming book Clojure Reactive Programming
About the Author
Julian Gamble is a software engineer who has worked in the financial services industry for more than a decade. When he’s not enabling billions of dollars to orbit the globe, he writes and presents on all things software-related at juliangamble.com/blog. He lives in Sydney, Australia.
Top customer reviews
Kindle version works well.