Clone King 25 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine Expect 100% Success Rates
|Price:||$69.95 + $25.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete 25 Site System. Reservoir, Lid, Spray Manifold with Misters, Submersible Pump (317GPH) and Inserts. Just Add Light
- Comes With Easy To Follow Detailed Instructions To Make Cloning A Snap
- Comes With 13 Spray Heads For Coverage Unmatched In a System This Size
- Totally Organic No hormones or Chemicals Needed!
- Expect Consistent 100% Success Rates
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Clone King 25 Site Cloning Machine Utilizes An Aeroponic Cloning Method To Make Successful Cloning Quick And Easy. Plant Cuttings Are Suspended In Mid-Air Where They Are Sprayed Constantly By A Highly-Oxygenated Aeroponic Mist. Roots Will Start To Appear In As Little As 3-5 Days For Most Varieties. Aeroponic Cloning Provides A Cheap And Effective Way To Clone All Of Your Favorite Plant Varieties. The Clone King 25 Will Make You An Expert Cloner From Your Very First Cutting. We can not emphasize enough how easy this machine is to use. Anyone can be successful by following a few simple directions. Cloning your favorite plant is a snap. Even if you have absolutely no cloning experience at all you can have your Clone King 25 set up and running within 30 minutes. A 100% success rate is the norm when cloning with The Clone King 25. This is a time tested design that has had fantastic success with a multitude of plant species and varieties. Expect plants to root in half the time of a conventional system without the problem of wilting or the trouble of a humidity dome. The Clone King 25 creates explosive root development which will aid in all phases of your plants life producing greater vigor and yield. In as little as 3 days you will see tiny root bumps coming off of your cutting. In 5-7 days roots are formed and expanding rapidly. At the 10-14 day mark your newly rooted plants are ready to transplant into whatever growing medium you prefer. Your new clones will perform great in dirt, a hydroponic or aeroponic grow system as they move to the vegetative growth stage. The Clone King 25 can easily adjust to root anywhere from 1 to 25 cuttings. Do not be fooled by over priced cloning machines. This machine will work as well if not better than anything on the market at half of the price. The Clone King 25 is unmatched in its simplicity, quality and success rate.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have it under a t5 bulb and use clonex gel and solution. I use a new razor to trim the cuttings. Eventually the cuttings die.
I think this machine probably works best on that one *particular* plant about which so many videos about aeroponic cloning have been made; for the species I've tried to propagate, it's been mostly a bust.
!) Open box, remove all parts and STERILIZE the whole system, pump and all. I used bleach concentrated and brush scrubbed the whole thing and then let it run for 24 hours with the bleach water. 1/2 cup bleach and fill to the emitters with water for the system.
2) Rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse. I make sure that I get 100% of the bleach out and dry it until it could absorb moisture on it's own. Then I let it sit for 24 hours to let any chlorine off gas.
3) Prepare your water. People have various methods of doing this, I like to go with as little modification to the water as possible. I add acquarium Tetra Safe (*not TetraSafe+, regular TetraSafe.) It removes Chlorine, Ammonia and Chloramine. Chloramine is put in my water by the county, it replaces fast evaporating and lead leeching Chlorine and Ammonia but it also is toxic to flsh and some plants. I use it as a precaution, on the flip side products like Res safe are low potency Chlorine and prevent res slime. If you can't keep your temps running an average of 68 - 72 I'd recommend ResSafe or home make it from pure pool chlorine (about $25 to make 100gal+ of $30 a bottle res-safe google for answers.) You need to know that higher temps encourage life, excessive chlorine kills it, bacterial and plant, a tiny bit of chlorine shouldn't effect the cuttings, but I've never personally used it. I've read that running a res between 74 - 79F with ResSafe can produce roots in 5 days or less. I had nubs in 6 by controlling my temps.
You want it at a stable pH of 5.5 - 6.5; I personally go with a more conservative range of 5.9 - 6.1. I prepare the water OUTSIDE of the cloning chamber in a sterilized bucket. Preparing the water in the res allows for bacterial buildup before you put the cuttings in. I run the water with a standard aquarium bubbler for 3 days to get it stabilized, I pH the water before work and after dinner. I adjust it to as low as 4.5 the first day for my tap water, within 24 hours it's risen back up to at least 6.5 or higher. By the end of day 3 I've usually had stable water at 5.8 for 24 hours.
4) Setup your res and run for 24 hours with a thermometer in the water. After 12 hours check your temps, if they're above 75F, you need to chill the system.---- With this overpowered pump, unless you're running an ambient 65F or lower in your environment, you'll need to chill the res (this is why only 3 stars.) I put the whole cloner in a Tuffy tub and filled it 50% up the cloner with water and ice, this dropped the res to below 50F. I let it rise back up to the low 70's and put 1ltr soda bottles with frozen water in it every 12 hours, DO NOT cool inside the res directly with ice you'll contaminate the Ph of your water and possibly introduce something you don't want. I'm running an average of 73F resting it in a cooling bath.
5) Take your cuttings with STERILE cutting blade, scissors crush the stem. Aim for a 45 degree cut at the 3rd node of the stem. Sterilize your blade between cuttings, I use 99% isopropyl alcohol and have a glass of it for my blades. Trim every leaf on the top node of the cutting by 50% this reduces transpiration and stimulates root growth. I trim and cut the leaves before I take the cutting of the mother plant. As soon as I cut, the cut end goes into a bowl with water from the res in it. I like to put the neoprene on the cutting before I cut, that way it floats on the neoprene with the stem in res water while I take more cuttings.
6) I like to use a rooting hormone, RootTech is my favorite becuase I can get a small thing of it for $2 and it lasts over a year. This may be unnecessary but it's not failed me.
7) Put cuttings and res water in the system, plug in and go.,
Res Temp: 68 - 73
Bath temp: on average about 65 is enough to keep the res water cool despite the thermonuclear pump.
Relative Humidity: 65 any lower and I'd mist or use a humidity dome
Ambient Temp: 76
Root nubs in about 5 days, full on 100% roots in the chamber, 9 days. I'll put them in the garden in 3 days.
After that I will sterilize the system just as I did when it was new, put it back in it's box and store it until I need to take cuttings again.
When I unpack it I will re-sterilize it.
Temp, sterile conditions, Ph - you'll have success.
As to the system. Meh, it's okay for $100 more I could have gotten the EZ clone with the res fan. There's also an option of getting a thermoelectric cooling probe for $150 and putting that in. The downside is if you suck at plumbing you'll have a leaky res which is pointless, the upside exact temperature control for the whole cloning cycle. If you're smart and experienced you can make this system work for you, but it's not plug and play. It's too hot for any indoor garden I've seen and will develop bacteria fast without chemical sterilization of the water. The pump works, the system doesn't leak, it's too hot.
Roots, well you need more than this cloner to succeed. Exact precision and you'll be successful.
Most recent customer reviews
Biderectional jets keep every inch inside misted for fast rooting. Got roots in 8-10 days.