Clorox 6-Piece Kitchen Dishcloth/Towel Set White with Green Accents
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specially treated with a protection to resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- 6-piece set includes 2 kitchen towels (16 by 28 inches) and 4 dishcloths (13 by 13 inches)
- Contemporary design in colorfast white with green accents
- Made from 83 percent cotton, 17 percent polyester
- Wash with Clorox Regular Bleach to activate the a protection for the life of the towel or dishcloth
- Specially treated with antimicrobial protection to resist the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Wash with Clorox Regular Bleach to activate the antimicrobial protection for the life of the towel or dishcloth
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
There's been some changes to the way these are manufactured, and I can't even begin to describe the lines/texture, but the ones that you might see in the big box stores right now, seem to be okay...
As a man living in an apartment without an automatic dishwasher, I'm washing dishes on a daily basis. Sometimes, twice depending on what I'm cooking for the day. I use the hell out of a wash cloth, and I'm usually washing my hands frequently throughout the day, so I'm drying my hands with the towels quite a bit.
That said, there seem to be two types of the Clorox Freshcare Towels and Dishclothes that are being sold. You can buy them at Target, or Wal-Mart. Sometimes, only one type will be sold at either place, and it's a crapshoot: which type, and when.
The towels and the dishcloths that have the tiny squares (another way to describe these might be "checkerboard" style" throughout the entire fabric are the ones that I loathe. They don't last very long at all and as other reviewers have said, have a tendency (especially the dishcloths) to disintegrate.
My suggestion? Buy the ones that have the little lines or "ridges" that go all the way across not only the towels, but (ESPECIALLY) the dishcloths as well. UPON FURTHER REVIEW, ANOTHER DESCRIPTION I CAN GIVE, IS THAT THERE ARE SETS OF PARALLEL LINES THAT GO ACROSS THE DISHCLOTHS (4 SETS OF LINES), AND THE TOWELS. THOSE ARE THE ONES YOU WANT, they're the same on any colors that you would decide to buy. They're extremely durable and neither the towels or the dishcloths that I have have frayed or broken. One set has lasted me well beyond 6 months, and I am buying a few more, just to keep the rotation going well.Read more ›
getting small shred holes in them - they all did the same thing - one large hole would develop (looked as if someone had taken a shredder to them and then smaller shredded holes developed.
I am still upset about it, so thought I might as well take it out on writing a review. The dish towels are fine - only the dish cloths.
I would not recommend getting this unless one could inspect the quality at the store. Would not order on line.
1. The towels are a great size and thirsty.
2. Dish cloths are also a nice size.
3. They can be washed with Clorox Bleach to keep them clean and germ-free.
4. They are treated and remain clean smelling for quite a while.
5. They don't fade.
6. The hem binding stays sewn.
7. They stay looking great for many washes and uses (I estimate well over 300 wash cycles for our previous sets before they were made into rags. That is about 5 or 6 years, washing one set every day.)
The only ding is that a thread can be snagged, requiring minor surgery to pull it back into the weave. Only rarely happens in our experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like these. I always add bleach when laundering dishcloths / towels so these are a great match.Published 3 months ago by Ks Amazon Buyer
I love these products. I can't find them locally, so I was very happy when I found them online. They outlast all other products that I have tried.Published 3 months ago by Babs
I will never buy these dish rags again. I didn't have a problem with them ripping along the edge. I have a problem with them smelling. I change my dish rags daily. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love these. Bleaching does not remove the color so my towels always look clean and sharp.Published 5 months ago by Sandra Stevens Crosby
Love this product and can't find in stores anymore. Washes up perfectly every time. Wears well, smells fresh always.Published 8 months ago by LAA
Wouldn't use any other towel. Hard to find except on Amazon.Published 11 months ago by Renee McCarthy
I have been using a set of Chlorox dish rags that were sold in a 5-pack. I don't see them sold that way anymore. Read morePublished 14 months ago by CraftyEngineer