Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on July 20, 2017
Works well
on March 16, 2017
Love this cleaner.
on December 12, 2016
Best glass and counter cleaner I have found!
on November 4, 2016
good stuff
on November 2, 2011
Effective in cleaning glass. I like cleaning my bathroom as quickly and easily as I can and this does the job. Just a quick few sprays on my mirror and wipe and most (but not all) of the smudges disappear. Stubborn spots certainly need a few wipes before disappearing.
on July 18, 2016
Leaves surfaces clean and shining.
on August 2, 2016
GOOD Cleaning Product!
on November 2, 2012
I needed something to clean my engineered quartz and this product was recommended by Dupont as having been tested and found safe for my countertops. I have asthma and allergies and this product is so heavily perfumed that it made me sick. I tried to use it 5 or 6 times, including holding my nose and it gave me asthma and a headache that lasted 2 days. There are many hundreds of thousands of people across the country who are sensitive to fragrances who will not be able to use this product. I have used 409 All Purpose Cleaner for 30 years but was told by the salesperson that it and most other general purpose cleaners were not safe for engineered quartz. She said to use only her very expensive polish.

I have 30 LINEAR FEET (not square feet) of Zodiaq engineered quartz; it cost a fortune to buy and install. I do not want to damage it. I emailed the company about the problem with the fragrance and the response was sorry about this, just pick out something else in the cleaning department. Had I done that I could have damaged my countertops.

I wrote to Windex and they suggest Windex Multi-surface Antibacterial Cleaner as having been tested and found safe for my countertops. It does have a citrus scent but I can use it without getting sick.

I am disappointed that 409 has produced such a perfummy product that so many people will not be able to use. Why put perfume in a cleaning product?
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 26, 2010
I have always loved this product. It cleans superbly and has the nicest, freshest smell that I love. The only thing is I do love the lavender color liquid cleaner the best and they sent me this one. I want the lavender one next time. The product is great.
on April 27, 2015