Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 19, 2013
This multi-cd sales training package was mixed. The positive aspects are that has some great insightful suggestions on closing deals, winning business, and having a positive self image. The other side of it is that much of the language is negative, and if a sales person spoke as David Sandler suggests, it is likely the customer would not like that sales person. Even listening to the CDs, I had to choose not to let myself dislike David Sandler, so that I would be able to get any good suggestions that he might make. If you can get past the negativity, there are some good suggestions mentioned on these CDs. A better suggestion might be to get Zig Zigglars "Secrets of Closing the Sale", or Chet Holmes' "Ultimate Sales Machine".
on March 23, 2013
Sandler is the best kept secret in sales. I initially learned about Sandler via this CD set. It's a great CD set, but you'll only scratch the surface. You have to work with a Sandler trainer to get the true value of Sandler.
on December 20, 2014
Awesome Advice
on March 23, 2010
When I first started my professional career, I was introduced to the Sandler Sales System. I took it for granted. In fact, I didn't give it much credibility. I didn't want to be a "salesman".

Over fifteen years later, I now see it as simply the only way to sell. I've tried other ways. I've tried my own way.

Now, I do it the Sandler way, and my selling is more successful than ever.

Good luck.
on August 19, 2013
What a waste of time.
This a great company but this series was a total waste of time. Spend the money and go deeper with them. Buy their other products to get their best information.
on July 20, 2011
This is unlike the other sales books I've read. The Sandler method is a unique perspective on selling that is worth hearing about even if you don't plan on jumping in with both feet.
on May 18, 2008
Having been in sales for 15 years, and going through many corporate training programs (Miller-Heiman, SPIN selling, Achieve Global, etc) I found this 8 CD course to be refreshingly unique and of great value.

Several years ago my company sponsored a one day sales training workshop by a Sandler Sales franchisee. The trainer spent 8 hours talking, quickly flipping from page to page in the (photocopied) manual provided. He actually skipped over a lot of the material in the manual and rambled on for an entire day. As much as I had looked forward to learning the "Sandler System", I was truly dissapointed and could not wait for the day to end.

What I learned was this: the training you get from a Sandler Sales franchisee is only as good as that individual trainer. Some I'm sure are top-notch. The one we had was not so good.

In my opinion, this 8 audio CD program by Nightingale-Conant is FAR more valuable than the workshop I participated in by a Sandler Sales franchisee. These 8 CDs teach you all of the key elements of the Sandler System, and you get to hear the concepts taught directly from David Sandler live.

Highly recommended.
on March 8, 2008
This program has easily been worth over $250,000 for me. When you first listen to it, you may be shocked or even turned off. David Sandler (who died in 1995) could come across as abrasive at times. Also, the methods he suggests are unconventional. Among other controversial techniques, he recommends that you go negative with the prospective customer. If the customer says, "That price sounds kind of high," you respond with, "Oh. Sounds like there's no way you're going to be doing business with us, then."

It sounded bizarre to me ... until I tested it one day on a new prospective client, and it worked. Less than a month later, I had a new client (I'm a consultant) who paid me $100,000 that year.

Sandler's methods have been field tested and been remarkably successful. Even though he died in 1995, there are Sandler Sales Training offices located throughout the country today.

The CD series includes segments from many live seminars given by David Sandler, and you can hear him work with participants as they learn the material.

I recommend this to all of those who have to sell something; this will be helpful not only to professional salespeople, but also to lawyers, accountants, job hunters and anyone else who finds they need to sell their product or themselves at times.
on January 13, 2013
You've likely heard of the Sandler selling system and may have met some of the franchisees. This recording has clips of David Sandler live, which is nice. This pre-Internet content itself feels dated (though I've still heard franchisees use elements).

If you're thinking of getting Sandler training, you might want to get this program (and try more than one franchisee) before deciding.