Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on April 11, 2013
I saw several programs on close encounters of the fourth kind, so I decided to purchase a book on the subject. I say the numerous positive reviews that many people left for this certain book, and I made the decision to buy it for myself. It took awfully long for the product to ship to my house, but the purchase was worth it once I began to examine the contents of the book as well as reading the first few pages. I was immediately drawn to the interview with Carol and Alice since they were abtuctees. There intriguing accounts were page turning and I finished with their account before I knew it. I then began to read about the conference that Bryan attended, and was astonished by the information that is contained in this man's notes. I have learned vastly on the subject, and this book is proudly being displayed on my bookshelf at this moment. Great Buy!
on May 1, 2012
It opens a new way you look at UFOs. The people in the book are educated and have been studying this matter for sometime.
It definitely is a very difficult study to come up with an answer and proof. There are many thoughts and ideas that are
created from this book. You must try to accept one or more that satisfies you. You may not go along with any of these.
The one person I found interesting and who had some very good ideas was professor of psychiatry John E. Mack,M.D. He has done
a lot of research into this intriguing field of UFOs. If you are interested in UFOs look into this new field concerning them.
The author also did a lot of research into this and came up with a good book for you to read.
on February 9, 2014
Well I got to about halfway through the book, (which was excellent by the way), and put it down not continuing any further because for what ever reason, it scared the heck out of me. It was for that reason that I did not continue to read the rest of it. It really disturbed me. But if you can get through it and you're not a big baby like me, I think you will love the book. It's probably one of the best in dealing on this subject matter.
on June 12, 2011
One of the best books on the abduction phenomenon I have read so far. The author, although extremely skeptical on the subject I believe, told the story of these people straight from the hip with little personal opinion or interjection. Many of the interviews done with the abductees are nothing less then spine-chilling. If looking to increase your knowledge on the subject then I strongly recommend this book, if your interested in reading stories that will make you want to sleep with the lights on....read this book. Its a homerun
on February 19, 2017
Excellent
on January 1, 2017
The this book is if I remember correctly about the Alien Abduction Conference at MIT. I keep going back in my mind to the stories!

It's wow...better than fiction
on May 15, 2015
I had read this book before but passed it on. I needed to get another copy for my collection, this is one of the most important books on the UFO phenomena that gives you direct insight and evidence of their being here and what it is exactly they're doing.
on November 19, 2014
A fascinating and underrated book. It will keep you awake until late, while reading it, making you wonder if testimonies of contactees are just dreams or unfathomable messages from a different plane. Well written.
on August 9, 2015
The best of it's kind I have ever had the pleasure to read. You really can't say to much except, get it and read it. You won't regret it.
on November 22, 2015