Close Up The Real Secrets of Magic by David Stone - Book
|Price:||$33.54 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended for ages 12 and above.
- Great GIFT for the magic hobbyist or professional
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Become a First-Rate Close-Up Performer with this indispensable Guide.
A Goldmine of Hints for the Pros
The real secrets of professional magicians are NOT their routines! If you want to be a pro, you don't need another book of tricks; you need a guide through his world of professional close-up magic!
Do you want to make more money as a close-up magician with higher pay and bigger tips? Within these pages you will discover how to:
- Perform your opening trick with maximum impact
- Establish yourself as an authority of any event.
- Get spectators to ask you for your business card.
- Instantly spot the most lucrative tables.
Hundreds of Tips, Hints, and Tricks of the Trade
How to approach a table - Set the stage for a great performance - The perfect moment to cut in for the best effect - 6 steps to making a classy exit - Strong lines designed to elicit applause - The best time to promote your magic - What to do about a request for an encore - how to get tips…
Learn the Real Secrets of Magic with a book full of concrete advice, funny anecdotes and pointers!
Pages 397 - Softbound