Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 20, 2017
For those of you waiting for season 13, here's the story: they changed distributors and no one wants to take responsibility for distributing the dvd. So we may never get season 13 on dvd.

Oh and also, woot! Love degrassi!
on March 28, 2013
Even as an adult...I appreciate the realistic lessons that children can learn from this show. It was on when I was a child and I still LOVE this show no matter how old I get. I love the characters...my fave is Eli........oh he is so hot and I relate to him the best.
on December 3, 2013
Season 12 is most definitely one of my favorite seasons of all the other seasons, Nearly all the episodes were great. Would recommend!
on March 1, 2014
I ordered this because I love the TV show and was looking for HD quality. The picture on these DVDs are grainy and faded. I don't know if I got a bad batch but I'm seriously unimpressed. This picture is nothing like something you would get if you bought it off iTunes.
on April 11, 2016
I absolutely loved this season of Degrassi, it has been one of its strongest seasons so far. They coves such a wide range of real life issues (the main one being teen suicide this season) and it is just so addictive! I was sad to say goodbye to some of the characters who have grown to become some of my favorites (Bianca, Fiona, Eli etc...) but am now super excited to watch Season 13.
on July 26, 2015
This is a great season, and the less said about it the better - just watch it, unspoiled.

But where are all the other seasons after this? Why haven't they come out on DVD? They have up to season 19 (nineteen!) on streaming (which I can't access at my home in Australia), and I've been waiting for about two years for season 13, with no new DVD, and no news as to why it's been delayed... VERY poor form! :( :( :(
on March 7, 2017
I'm a singer and my song was featured in this episode! It was really cool to get that experience!
on October 29, 2013
I've been a fan of the series since the first season with the originals. But I have to say Degrassi gets very addicting. It's such a great show. And this season deals with tougher issues than last season. I recommend this to every Degrassi Fan!!
on June 25, 2013
Degrassi is an insanely super awesome show!
i have watched it for years and the first episode i saw i was completely in love with it!
on December 7, 2013
Love watch Degrassi:The Next Generation since Season One it gets better all the time.Lots of surprising drama that never stops.