Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Closet Complete Ultra 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Back to School

Color: White|Change

on December 5, 2013
This item is well made with none of the construction problems noted by other reviewers. The hook that goes around the closet rod is a bit small, but is easily stretched a bit (I'm a small woman and could do it by hand) without weakening the hook.

The pros:

I can see all my jewelry at once, so I'm not always choosing the same few items because I've forgotten about -- or can't find -- the rest. This also eliminates the need for jewelry boxes or armoires, great if you're trying to declutter your living space. The hook rotates so you can turn it on the rod when making your selection and have all the jewelry facing you.

The cons:

If you have large or chunky jewelry, this isn't for you. There are only four larger pockets; the rest are sized for medium-sized items at best (pockets are a little bigger than the size of a business card.) The lack of zippers on the pockets makes for a grand mess of jewelry all over the floor if you happen to drop it; if I had to buy again, I think I'd seek out one with closures on the pockets.
0Comment| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. I saw it while browsing the lightning deals during the holidays.

Anyways, my girlfriend's desk used to be like a battlefield of jewelry. ..and hair ties. There were random earrings, necklaces, rings, and honestly any piece of jewelry a woman would wear. It's hard to even define the scope of it. But I'm sure many of you have seen the same thing (horrors). After creating this heap of jewelry, she would insist that I help her find two matching pieces - let it be known that finding two matching earrings was like an event unmatched.

It got to the point where it had to be organized. For good. No questions.

After getting her this organizer, I have now seen the top of the desk which I wasn't even sure existed anymore; it could have been one nonstop pile of jewelry. But the desk survived. And so did I. And her. And her jewelry for that matter. Everything is now sorted, separated, and easily viewable! The plastic is very easy to see through, and it hangs up nicely. Overall an excellent product.
on February 20, 2015
A wonderful double side invention , extracted three messy drawers , saved alot of space.
I highly recommend it for each organised woman ❤️
review image review image
on September 16, 2015
I bought this in Canvas before two months and it was so sturdy and durable so i order two more for my daughter. It was cheaper than prev but i thought that i m getting a deal.
Today what i get is totally different material than prev. This is NOT canvas but its a nonwoven cloth which is not sturdy. Colour is also darker and pickets seems smaller. Here i posted pics so that u can see the difference between textures and colour. Mine r going back without even opening it. The package is also plastic bag without name while prev one came in brand bame package.Beware, this lot is different and cheap.
review image review image
on March 5, 2012
This is a great way to organize jewelry and see what you have. I had a wooden frame product for earrings and chains but everytime I hung earrings, or removed them, other earrings would fall off. It was a real pain in the butt...Now I can see everything clearly. The pockets aren't big enough for necklaces for the most part but I got it to store earrings, rings and medallions, etc. I love it and gave one to my sister too. The hanger rotates which makes it easy to see both sides.
on May 24, 2014
I got this for two reasons. The first was that I was running out of room in the box where I was keeping my earrings. The second is that I was only wearing about 4 out of the 30 or so pairs that I own because I didn't see them.

This seems to be well constructed and I can definitely see all of my earrings. It even had enough room for most of my pins.

I'm pleased with my purchase.
on December 16, 2012
Nice hanging storage for small items but individual pouches are open so there is no protection from tarnish or dust. Well made and takes up little space in closet is a plus, but if you drop it, things can fall out. Great if you don't mind that the pockets are open. The Hagerty organizer has zippers so I use that for more valuable items or sterling silver that needs protection from air/tarnish.
on November 18, 2011
I picked this up to store my child's costume jewelry collection. Before we got this, the necklaces were all intertwined, rings and bracelets were everywhere, etc...This has worked great- everything has it's own slot, including larger pockets for her sunglasses, she can easily see through the plastic to make her selection, and it didn't cost crazy money to organize inexpensive items.

Item plastic is durable and holds up to use. Pockets are a good size for trinkets.

I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get little things organized. (I will be getting another one for smaller toys, like little people, so they don't get lost in the toy bins.)
on January 7, 2016
I was REALLY disappointed with this since it was definitely not the same item pictured and described.

THE MATERIAL:
It was NOT made of canvas, but rather that cheap weird paper like fabric... the stuff they make those promotional / corporate branding grocery bags out of that wears out in no time. I find this ironic since the title has canvas in BOLD. So when I see "Closet Complete CANVAS Ultra 80 Hanging..." then in my mind I'm like... " well clearly they want to make sure I know it is CANVAS". And CANVAS is pretty awesome so sign me up. It's not CANVAS. Jackson Pollack would absolutely refuse to splatter-paint this hanging jewelry organizer. And not just because he's dead. Because it's NOT CANVAS. Ok, I think I've made my point. It's cheap AF.

THE HANGER
The hanger is flimsy plastic with tiny "t-rex" arms... like if you took a hanger designed to hold the weight of a three pack of teal, fuchsia, and pistachio underwear, and then snapped each arm in half... and also made the alleged "hanger" from an unstable rubbery plastic material... that would be something kind of like what this hanger is. Hanger, I don't even know her. If there were two of them I could at least put one on each side and it might kind of balance out, but right now it's all being held up awkwardly by one side's flap of NOT CANVAS.

Look I get it. I paid like $5 for it so I guess this is one of those first world problems, live and learn, you get what you pay for kinds of teaching moments. But honestly, it just should not be this difficult to buy a hanging jewelry organizer without the experience triggering an existential crisis that leads you to question the entirety of humanity.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 10, 2015
My home has a lot of charm, but it is small and has virtually no closet space. So i've had to get creative when it comes to finding where to put things. I'm so glad I found this jewelry storage solution. The pocket sizes are perfect for me, and this 80-pocket hanger was just the right size for my collection. I have found myself actually wearing jewelry more than before, because it's so easy to see everything compared to my previous in-drawer jewelry trays. I also like that it is hanging up and out of the reach of children.