Closet Complete: Premium Quality CANVAS, Hanging Jewelry Organizer | Double Sided, 360 Degree Rotation, 80 Pockets | Best for Jewelry & Accessory Organization
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Acrylic Coated Cotton|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||35 x 18 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.99 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLOSET COMPLETE IS BASED OUT OF SOUTH PLAINFIELD NJ: AS A UNITED STATES BASED CORPORATE BRAND, CLOSET COMPLETE IS HERE TO SERVE YOU!
- Closet Complete, Storage and Organization, Perfected! America’s Favorite Brand. TAKE THE BEST CARE OF YOUR JEWELRY: This beautifully designed Canvas Jewelry Organizer is the best way to keep your jewelry and accessories organized!
- SPACE SAVING: Closet Complete 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer are made with PRECISION, offering a convenient way to store jewelry and other small accessories. This jewelry holder includes a premium quality built-in metal hanger so you can hang this organizer on a pole, door or wall with confidence it won’t slip off.
- SORT, STORE AND DISPLAY: Never waste another minute sorting or searching for misplaced jewelry. Store your jewelry collection in one easy to view 80 pocket organizer. Discover new jewelry instead of choosing the same old item from the top of your jewelry box!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of 100% Cotton, this organizer is made of durable canvas construction. The transparent PVC window makes it convenient and easy to and protect your jewelry and accessories.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN: Easily navigate this double sided organizer by rotating through an angle of 360 Degree. Never go searching for your earrings, bracelets, rings etc ever again.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Great for any occasion! Makes a great gift for coworkers, family, and friends - for Housewarming, Dorm Room, Christmas, Back to School, Office, Birthday, or just because.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Closet Complete America's Favorite Brand brings quality, luxury and value to the care of all of your accessories. Made from beautiful, durable cotton CANVAS our Ultra 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer has 80 soft, clear see-through pockets to easily view and protect jewelry and other small items. Combining a space-saving shape with accessible convenience, our jewelry organizer offers a storage solution perfect for use with all your small accessories. The 80 pockets can also protect precious metals, gems and other jewels from scratches or damage. Best of all, the organizer's double-sided design (40 pockets per side) makes it possible to quickly access bracelets, necklaces, brooches, earrings, hair clips, scarves and other necessities while accessorizing for the workday or a night on the town. Alternately, you can fill the compartments with spools of thread, ribbon, tape, scissors and notions as the perfect crafting companion. Our Jewelry organizer Measures approximately 18 in W x 35 in H, features a lightweight yet durable design with an integrated metal hanger that allows it to suspend from a closet rod or door hook. PERFECT for home and dorm use too.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the hanger started to bend after a week or so, even though I attempted to make the weight the same on both sides (left to right, front and back).
This is still a product that can be used for craft materials. Sewing needles, bobbins, a variety of materials that are not heavy.
The organizer can also be used for lightweight jewelry. But I have bracelets that have caret weights in stones of over 900, this organizer cannot take the weight, and the only problem is the hanger. I may attempt to find a way to get a heavyweight hanger installed.
But again, the product is made of good materials. The canvas is good, the clear vinyl is heavyweight. The hanger is the problem.
Would I purchase this again, as is?, no. Would I purchase it if the hangar was upgraded, most definitely.
:Usually a wooden furniture with many drawers and doors. Eats up lots of space and you got to open every single of compartments to see your jewelry. Basically a big version of a jewelry box so has the same problem. You end up wearing the same jewelry that you see nearby.
2.Standing mirror with jewelry storage compartment
:It's a pretty smart solution. Space saving too. The only problem is if you have more jewelry than its capacity you are going to end up storing the rest somewhere else and you know well that they will not be worn often and forgotten eventually. lol
:I have this. Many problems. +You got to find a spot to put this bulky thing on. If that spot is far from your dress mirror,you'll find yourself going back and forth endlessly whenever you go out. I never use the bathroom mirror in case I drop the jewelry into the sink. I don't use the small mirror on the box lid either. I have to lower my back and can't even see if it goes well with my clothes. +All those deep and narrow space and corners in the box......very hard to see and find what you have. Let's say if you have 100 jewelry...then inevitably you'll end up using only 10 of them.
:My sister uses this system using an empty chocolate box or a divided organizer. I guess it's pretty good but not for me since I don't have any drawer for it.
5.On the wall using hangers or hooks
:I don't like the idea of my jewelry being exposed to all the dust and moisture(I use a humidifier everyday). And how about the ones that are not easy to hang? Besides I have a cat. It's like a disaster waiting to happen.
And this. Canvas pocket hanging organizer.
-Pros: Very easy to see and find. All those little divided pockets? Love them. No more tangled jewelry. It's organizing for you. And a small protection from dust and moisture. Pockets front and back with almost no wasted area and can hang on the wall? Very space saving. Convenient to add another one depends on the amount of jewelry you have. Moving often? Just fold it and you go. Price? A fraction of other options.
-Cons: It's not an eye sore but can't say it looks pretty in the room either. I hang inside of the closet door. Pockets are small for a big jewelry.
The reason I choose this over other pocket hanging organizers is that it has most pockets and the overall design and the canvas material makes it a little less uglier than a vinyl one.
**Update: Because the pocket has nothing to prevent the contents from falling from it if you are not careful you might lose some of your jewelry and not even know it. In the previous review I said something about fold and go....Don't.
My wife does agree with the minor gripe over large jewelery storage spots. If you have many large necklaces, this may not be the best option for you.
Top reviews from other countries
I have a very small closet and it's hard to get into. I thought this would help.
Sometimes it comes off the hanger. Or when I'm turning it over to view the other side, some items fall out.
It's ok. It's supposed to be a space saver....but you actually need a large enough closet to be able to maneuver it.