Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "ClosetMaid 1290 Cubeicals 12-Cube Organizer, White” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 18% off the $59.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ClosetMaid 1290 Cubeicals 12-Cube Organizer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eliminate clutter and maximize space with 12 cube openings that offer many storage possibilities. Includes 6 individual back panels.
- Create storage and display space for any living area in the home. Placement flexibility as vertical or horizontal.
- Easy to assemble. Sprinkle in color with Cubeicals Fabric Drawers.
- Inside Dimensions of 1 Cube: 11.25 in.H x 11.25 in. W x 11.75 in. D.
- Material: Laminated wood. This product is CARB 93120 Compliant - Phase II.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Eliminate clutter and maximize your space with ClosetMaid's Cubeicals.
ClosetMaid Cubeicals Organizer
Everything You Need in One Box:
Cubeicals include all of the necessary pieces that you need to organize your space. It includes all of the hardware for an easy assembly. All you need the space and the tools listed to the right. Cubeicals can be easily assembled by following the installation guide provided in the box. No additional hardware is necessary to begin your organization project.
Maximize Your Storage Space:
With so many options in ClosetMaid's Cubeicals collection, you're sure to find one to fit your home. Cubeicals are a great way to hold decorative items, hobbies, toys, media and office supplies. Choose from four size options and five beautiful finishes to begin organizing today.
Celebrating the State of Organization:
Clutter overloads our senses and causes undue stress in all aspects of our lives. However, just imagine walking through your front door into a stress-free, organized oasis. For more than 50 years, ClosetMaid has been working with consumers to better understand the impact of clutter on our lives and how they can provide the solutions to ease organizational stress.
What you will need:
- Phillips Screwdriver
Why you'll love Cubeicals
Each Cubeical can be placed either vertical or horizontal to fit your room the best way possible. The 2-cube can also be hung on a wall. The 3-2-1 cube cannot be placed vertically but both sides are finished for multiple display options.
Sprinkle in some color
Choose from over 40 colors of Cubeicals Fabric Drawers and personalize your cube. Five of our Fabric Drawers feature pattern prints and three of them feature a chalkboard front for easy and fun labeling.
Depending on the model, each Cubeical includes two, three, four, five or six individual back panels. The 3-2-1 cube does not include back panels.
The 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 9-cube designs are stackable for even more storage space.
Closet Maid Cubical Storage Organizers are a convenient wat to hold hobbies, toys, media and office supplies. 12-Cube design format great for quick organization. Designed to work perfectly with Closet Maid Cubical Fabric Drawers.
Compare to similar items
This item ClosetMaid 1290 Cubeicals 12-Cube Organizer, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lily's Wineware||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Wood||Wood||Wood Laminate||Fabric||Manufactured Wood||Wood Laminate|
Top Customer Reviews
I used the wall anchor on the two I stacked up the wall. As well as using additional screws to attached the two together.
The fabric drawers never hold up well for me, but I have cats that think these are here for their claw-sharpening needs, so that shortens their lifespan dramatically (of the drawers, not my cats!). I finally came up with a solution and made drawer "fronts" with extra peel-n-stick vinyl floor tiles I had, some decorative heavy-duty paper and some knobs. I just attach them via the knobs to the front of the fabric drawers and voila. The cats leave them alone and I love love love how it looks. Now the front stays nice and straight even when the fabric drawer behind it is bloated and warped. My DIY artsy fartsy crafty side is loving how customizable these can be. So many ideas!
My TV weighs 67lbs and these have no problem supporting it. I do recommend securing them to the wall especially if you're in an earthquake prone place like me.
I have about 4 of these throughout my home. They are amazing space-savers. I get compliments on them all the time and can't recommend them enough.
After assembling it, I decided to give it a wipe (just using a paper towel that was slightly dampened with water, NOTHING else). Towel after towel came out BLACK. See photo of some of the towels. I don't think this is dirt, I think it's dye from the cabinet. Even now after all the cleaning, just rubbing my fingers on the cabinet I'm getting black all over my fingers.
I don't have the time to take this apart and ship it back, but I am very disappointed.
The materials are cheap. It's just particle board and the backs are flimsy cardboard.
We ordered 2. One came packaged tightly and was completely undamaged. The other was put into a largely oversized box with a bunch of paper and was badly damaged in transit. That was bizarre because both were ordered at the same time and showed up on the same day so it didn't really make sense to ship them separately and differently like that. Amazon gave me a full refund for that one since they're out of stock, so that made me feel much better since I just needed to repair the damage from shipping with some glue and stain pens.
And it took several weeks to ship.
All of those things said, the reason I still give this item 3 stars is because it really does look nice and is exactly what we needed for my sons books and living room toys. I didn't use the plastic arms, and I took the caps off the bottom so it sits more flat. If I had to attach to a wall, I wouldn't use the crappy plastic arm anyway I would feel much better with a pair of steel elbows on each.
- It looks nice. It's not fancy or beautiful, but it has a clean, quiet look. I chose not to attach the backing material (flimsy, as expected with this type of unit). Up against a white wall, it blends in nicely.
- It was quite easy to assemble. I did it myself with a power screwdriver. The whole project took about 35 minutes. The parts in my kit were not labeled, but it's not hard to figure out what goes where.
- I love that the shelves are divided into "cubes." The dividers provide lots of support for my heavy old textbooks. Lesser shelves or those without support would certainly sag.
- The units are compatible with others in the Cubicals line. They can be stacked/arranged to form whatever kind of system you want. I'm considering getting another piece to stack on top. The assembly materials include extra dowels for this purpose. Also, you can get drawer/baskets to slide into the cubes, or doors to turn them into cabinets.
- In addition to the extra dowels for stacking more units on top, the hardware packet includes a wall anchor, to keep the unit from tipping/falling on top of kids who climb up the front like a ladder.
All in all, a very functional solution to my book problem.