This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ClosetMaid 8983 Stackable 15-Cube Organizer, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for almost anywhere and a great way to organize your small shoes, sandals, flip flops, hats and other household items
- Features 15 cubes that each measure: 5.75 inches high by 4.5 inches wide by 11 inches deep
- Assembled organizer measures 19.38 inches high by 24.13 inches wide by 11.63 inches deep
- Stackable for additional storage space. Customize your space by using the 2 Drawer Organizer, 24-inch Horizontal Organizer, 2 Door Organizer and other Stackable Organizers
- Easy to assemble. Made with laminated wood. This product is CARB 93120 Compliant - Phase II
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Closetmaid stackable storage organizers are a convenient way to hold small shoes, hobbies, media and office supplies. They are even perfect for storing craft supplies, and small stuffed animals and toys. Designed to work perfectly with other 24-inch wide stackable storage organizers to fulfill your storage and organization needs!
Compare to similar items
This item ClosetMaid 8983 Stackable 15-Cube Organizer, White
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Go Organize||Amazon.com|
|Material Type||Wood Laminate||Wood||Information Not Available||wood||Wood||Wood Laminate|
Top customer reviews
I give it 4 stars because i think they should have put more thoughts to it to make it for high heels as well.
Pros: it was inexpensive (also see con), it does the job, fairly easy to put together, and looks cute.
Cons: it was inexpensive (you get what you pay for which means cheap materials), it really IS small, you have to be meticulous & patient putting it together cause you can really screw it up, and it came damaged.
So it probably took me just under an hour to put together, and all that is required is a screw driver and hammer. In hindsight, I should have used my husband's electric screw driver because my hand did kind of raw from doing all the screwing manually but it got done. Right off the bat I could see the package was torn even before opening and sure enough was damaged. For the price, it wasn't worth the hassle of trying to return so I proceeded to put together. There was another damaged piece once I got everything out but I pushed forward yet again. The instructions weren't the best but it's a cube with 4 sides, hard to mess it up; however would have been more helpful to have the sides labeled. I got the 4 sides put together and then went to hammer the backing. This is where I went wrong and would tell you to be SUPER CAREFUL because if you're spacing is off even a little bit, when you start to hammer you can chip the wood. So I had to rip out 3 nails (which was difficult enough) and re-center so that there was equal spare space on each side.
Here I was with 2 damaged pieces as they came and 1 I screwed the pooch on so 3 of my 4 sides were bad. If this was going to be out somewhere for the world to see I may have cared more but it's going in my son's closet to store his shoes. And once together you really can't see any of the damages.
As you can see in the pics, even with his size 9 toddler shoes, the cubbies really are small. I haven't attempted to put my own shoes in but in looking through other pics before I bought, clearly it works.
Overall this was OK. I wouldn't buy it again but it wasn't worth trying to return. It was cheap and you get what you pay for so I can't be that mad.
Most recent customer reviews
I USE IT FOR SHOE STORAGE AND IT LOOKS AND WORKS GREAT!