Duvet Cover Set with Zipper Closure-Wrinkled Vintage Style Grey,Twin (68"x90")-2 Piece (1 Duvet Cover + 1 Pillow Sham) Ultra Soft Hypoallergenic Microfiber by Bedsure
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Microfiber Polyester
- 100% Microfiber for a luxurious, soft and plush experience yet fade resistant, the fabric has ultra soft touch close to washed cotton.
- This Twin size duvet cover set (68x90in, 2 pillowcase 20x26in) has a zipper closure and concealed corner ties to keep the duvet non-slip ensuring greater comfort at night. It can also be used as quilt cover or comforter cover.
- The nature wrinkled fabric presence a cozy and vintage style. No ironing required to maintain wrinkled texture. Machine wash cold separately on gentle/delicate cycle. Tumble dry on low. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- Colors available tend to be neutral and can easily bring a relaxed, lived-in look to any room's decoration especially the vintage style.
- Bedsure's Guarantee: 1) We provide 30-day return and replacement service and 5-year warranty; 2) We provide 7*24hs customer service, any question, please contact us, you will get a reply within a short time.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Even though i have a queen bed, i use a king comforter (i advise everyone to do this because it totally solves the blanket hogger issue lol) it was a little big big on the comforter but not by much. The shams fit king pillows nicely.
I followed the wash instructions and there was nothing wrong with the material after washing.
One of the pictures below shows my hand behind the fabric. You cant really see my hand so the fabric is thick enough to cover comforters with designs on them (like mine) so thats a huge plus!
In all, this was a huge chance i tool that paid off. And the price was amazing at only $35 bucks for a king size duvet! Most of the time, king size is at least $65 bucks and youre skimping on quality. I would definitely buy this brand again.
*EDIT* I contacted the seller about the issue and they offered a product replacement or a full refund. I sent pictures of the pilling and received my money back a few days ago. For that I'm raising it to 4 stars, Bedsure has excellent customer service. I'll continue buying other products from them!