- Paperback: 271 pages
- Publisher: Holmes & Meier Pub (August 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0841913714
- ISBN-13: 978-0841913714
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,602,755 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clothes and the Child: A Handbook of Children's Dress in England, 1500-1900
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is revised copy of Children's Costume in England from the fourteenth to the nineteenth Century by Anne Buck and Phillis Cunnington 1965
Excellent book! Photos of original garments. paintings, sculpture and period text as well. Very useful for those late SCAdians. the patterns in this book are from The Workwoman's Guide and Cassells for the 19th century.
This the best general overall view book on children's costume I have seen yet.
Arranged by age/chronology.