- Series: New Middle Ages (Book 1)
- Library Binding: 214 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815323697
- ISBN-13: 978-0815323693
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,717,517 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Clothes Make the Man : Female Cross Dressing in Medieval Europe (New Middle Ages) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
"...a good research tool....worth reading." -- American Historical Review
"Makes excellent outside reading for advanced undergraduates. This book can instruct and interest readers of all levels." -- The Medieval Review