- File Size: 7012 KB
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Eric Frick (February 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: February 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06W2HXYXD
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#836,649 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #487 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Cloud Computing
- #707 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Information Technology
- #1120 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Computers & Technology
Cloud Computing Development Essentials: How to Get Started With Cloud Computing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In reading this, I was grateful for the ease and conversational style in which Eric writes - technical, but not overly so and focused on the topic at hand, giving me the information I needed. I was also very happy for the consistent screen shots of what I should be doing when. Overall, it will take you about an hour or so to get through this if you follow each step as outlined. A little more if you wander off topic on your own (like I did).
However, the screen shots comprise at least half of the book and the text is full of grammatical errors. By errors I don't mean the use of the wrong tense, etc. I mean completely incorrect words to the point where you have to re-read the sentence, sometimes more than once, to figure out what it is supposed to be saying.