Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on May 28, 2017
We've got the giraffe version of this in the toddler's room, and it works great for her; it generally shuts off a bit after she gets to sleep, and she occasionally amuses herself with it before demanding to get up in the morning. Downside for toddler use is that the only way to turn it off is to turn the volume all the way down, and toddler fingers have trouble with the dial, so if she decides she wants it off, she has to yell for help.

Just got the sheep for the new baby; the controls are identical to the giraffe, which is convenient. Only downside for use with a baby is that it can't stay on for more than 45 minutes at a time. But it's adequate for bedtime purposes and will last him longer than a plug-in white noise machine.
on June 27, 2017
I love this product! My sister raves about it and I understand why! It's nice and soft and we don't leave home without it! My daughter won't sleep in her carseat without this running. I love that it has Velcro to attach to the stroller when we're out and about. I'll probably get another one for home when she's old enough to have one in bed!
on November 30, 2015
We've used this every nap, every bed time for the past 11 months! Thank you Cloud B for putting my baby to sleep every night!! I love this product and wouldn't want to be without it!! The 45 minute timer is wonderful!!!
on March 10, 2017
Great sound maker- a bit large as a snuggie for baby- but the 4 different sounds are all pleasant. There is a timer (25/45 minutes) with auto shut off. Baby has found this soothing in his first month of life. I have not had the battery issues others have mentioned and have used this on a nightly basis for the past 2 weeks.
on December 21, 2010
I got this for my second baby, born Nov 2010. We turn this on whenever it is nap time and it immediately calms him down and helps him fall asleep. It also drowns out noise that my husband and I make, so we don't wake him up. I also use it while my toddler naps to drown out noise. We use it multiple times a day, and I still haven't needed to change the batteries. The noise machine easily comes out of the sheep for easy washing. It gets quite loud, definitely loud enough to be effective for soothing a newborn who is used to the loud womb. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I wish there were an option to not have it automatically shut off. It would be nice for it to stay on for entire naps so I don't wake my kids up in our small house by making noise. I definitely recommend this product! It's my most useful baby item other than swaddling blankets, pacis, and baby carriers.
on May 19, 2017
We love the sleep sheep! We had one with our first born and ordered this one for our 2nd baby. It is a must have on my list! My first slept through everything when this was on no matter where we were! Very calming to every baby I have been it around! All my friends love it for there baby's too!
on September 15, 2015
With a new baby who was a very light sleeper, this product was recommended to me. I didn't think much of the recommendation as how much faith can one really place on a sleep sheep? After I won this product on a blog, I had a change of heart. Boy am I glad that I did! My little guy went from a fussy light sleeper to one peaceful baby to drifted away at ocean sounds. Now I can't imagine life without it.
on July 3, 2017
I adore this sheep and the idea of it being attachable to a stroller or car seat handle. However, the music box I got was defective and would spot playing after a short while. Sad I had to return it but I bought a new one at the store instead.
on February 22, 2015
This giraffe is super cute and I love the fact that it attaches to the crib, car seat or stroller. The sounds are nice and my son seems to enjoy both the look and feel of the ol giraffe as well as the sounds.

However, I wish there was a setting for continuous play. My other complaint is that the volume isn't that loud and I feel like you can barely hear the sound of the giraffe when in the car, which seems to defeat the purpose of this being a travel sound machine.
on May 21, 2017
This little thing is adorable and works a treat. I absolutely wish I had bought it years ago. My son is age 4 and he now falls asleep within moments. He was a great sleeper and staying asleep wasn't the problem, it just took him a while to fully settle to get to sleep. Now he's fast asleep in no time. He loves it, I love it. He climbs into bed and happily grabs his sheep and picks a sound and away he goes. Love it. I really can't say enough good things about it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.