Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 885 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,153 reviews
on May 28, 2017
We've got the giraffe version of this in the toddler's room, and it works great for her; it generally shuts off a bit after she gets to sleep, and she occasionally amuses herself with it before demanding to get up in the morning. Downside for toddler use is that the only way to turn it off is to turn the volume all the way down, and toddler fingers have trouble with the dial, so if she decides she wants it off, she has to yell for help.

Just got the sheep for the new baby; the controls are identical to the giraffe, which is convenient. Only downside for use with a baby is that it can't stay on for more than 45 minutes at a time. But it's adequate for bedtime purposes and will last him longer than a plug-in white noise machine.
on June 24, 2017
Love this product. Our month old baby won't sleep at night without this guy. I even find the sounds relaxing and they help me get to sleep.
The size is great for the bassinet or stroller.
Great purchase and would make an awesome baby shower gift.
The only thing I would change is having the heartbeat sound available on this smaller version.
on June 27, 2017
I love this product! My sister raves about it and I understand why! It's nice and soft and we don't leave home without it! My daughter won't sleep in her carseat without this running. I love that it has Velcro to attach to the stroller when we're out and about. I'll probably get another one for home when she's old enough to have one in bed!
on November 30, 2015
We've used this every nap, every bed time for the past 11 months! Thank you Cloud B for putting my baby to sleep every night!! I love this product and wouldn't want to be without it!! The 45 minute timer is wonderful!!!
on March 10, 2017
Great sound maker- a bit large as a snuggie for baby- but the 4 different sounds are all pleasant. There is a timer (25/45 minutes) with auto shut off. Baby has found this soothing in his first month of life. I have not had the battery issues others have mentioned and have used this on a nightly basis for the past 2 weeks.
on March 17, 2017
We've had this for only 3 1/2 months and within the last month it's stopped working. Any time you go to turn the volume knob up, it shuts off before you can even reach the middle range of loudness. It was great when we first had it, but now it's just a waste of money. Tried to replace the batteries thinking that might have been it, nope, still barely even reaches an audible level. Do yourself a favor and find a different portable sound machine.
on December 21, 2010
I got this for my second baby, born Nov 2010. We turn this on whenever it is nap time and it immediately calms him down and helps him fall asleep. It also drowns out noise that my husband and I make, so we don't wake him up. I also use it while my toddler naps to drown out noise. We use it multiple times a day, and I still haven't needed to change the batteries. The noise machine easily comes out of the sheep for easy washing. It gets quite loud, definitely loud enough to be effective for soothing a newborn who is used to the loud womb. The only reason I gave it four stars is because I wish there were an option to not have it automatically shut off. It would be nice for it to stay on for entire naps so I don't wake my kids up in our small house by making noise. I definitely recommend this product! It's my most useful baby item other than swaddling blankets, pacis, and baby carriers.
on May 19, 2017
We love the sleep sheep! We had one with our first born and ordered this one for our 2nd baby. It is a must have on my list! My first slept through everything when this was on no matter where we were! Very calming to every baby I have been it around! All my friends love it for there baby's too!
on September 15, 2015
With a new baby who was a very light sleeper, this product was recommended to me. I didn't think much of the recommendation as how much faith can one really place on a sleep sheep? After I won this product on a blog, I had a change of heart. Boy am I glad that I did! My little guy went from a fussy light sleeper to one peaceful baby to drifted away at ocean sounds. Now I can't imagine life without it.
on July 3, 2017
I adore this sheep and the idea of it being attachable to a stroller or car seat handle. However, the music box I got was defective and would spot playing after a short while. Sad I had to return it but I bought a new one at the store instead.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.