Other Sellers on Amazon
Cloud Microphones - Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator - Ultra-Clean Microphone Preamp Gain - USA Made
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.32 Kilograms|
|Connector Type||XLR Connector|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.93 x 1.93 x 4.72 inches|
About this item
- FOR HOME STUDIOS & PROFESSIONAL RECORDING: In the studio, boost the signal of quiet audio sources like vocals, percussion, or acoustic instruments while maintaining the natural sound of your microphone.
- REDUCE NOISE WHILE ADDING MICROPHONE CLARITY & SIGNAL STRENGTH: The Cloudlifter CL-1 mic activator uses Phantom power to give passive mics up to +25dB without passing Phantom power onto the mics themselves. Reduce unwanted feedback while increasing the clarity of your microphones.
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Our home studio equipment is perfect for podcasts, live streaming, radio broadcasts, live sound, and studio recording. It's designed to seamlessly integrate with your preamp, maintaining ease-of-use for any professional.
- EXCELLENT COMPATIBILITY: This microphone activator is compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of Phantom power.
- FOR PODCASTING: The Cloudlifter is the perfect podcast accessory for creators who want to instantly hear a dramatic improvement in the sound of their production.
Cloudlifter CL-1 Mic Activator
- Up to +25 dB of clean audio gain
- Make any home recording set-up sound more professional
- Compatible with dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Uses +48v Phantom Power, but does not pass power to the mic, making it safe for ribbon mics
- Original Mic Activator - Made in the USA
Cloud Microphones manufactures top-of-the-line microphones, activators, and more! Cloud’s Ribbon Microphones and patented Cloudlifter Mic Activators are used by artists, engineers, podcasters, creators, broadcasters, and venues all over the world. Cloud Mic's Cloudlifters are manufactured in the US and on the Navajo Reservation, supporting small businesses in the southwest.
Bring Your Mics to Life
Cloudlifters increase the sensitivity of your microphone and bring its natural tonal characteristics into focus. The single channel Cloudlifter CL-1, two channel Cloudlifter CL-2, and rack mountable four channel Cloudlifter CL-4 all provide up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain with fixed impedance loading at 3kΩ, optimized for a wide variety of microphones. Each one is designed to dramatically improve the sensitivity and performance of lower output microphones. Whether you’re using an expensive, professional grade microphone/preamp combination, or common microphones with a basic home setup, Cloudlifters provide way more signal from the microphone itself, allowing the preamp to operate in its optimal gain range by reducing the amount of gain needed. This reduces noise and distortion, bringing more of the microphone’s natural character into focus. For those recording professionally, at home, or performing on stage, Cloudlifters are valuable tools that produce high quality, professional audio.
Up to +25 dB of Gain
Hear more of your dynamic and ribbon microphone's natural character and increase the clarity with +25dB of ultra-clean gain. Cloudlifters provide ultra-clean gain in two distinct stages while optimizing impedance loading.
The Cloudlifter uses +48v Phantom Power, but does not pass power to the mic. For this reason, the Cloudlifter is a great way to keep your ribbon and tube mics safe from exposure to Phantom Power, while providing the extra gain they need.
Reduce Unwanted Feedback
As a result of increased sensitivity and ultra-clean gain, the amount of gain required by the preamp is reduced significantly. This also reduces noise and improves the natural frequency response of the mic by allowing the preamp or interface to operate within its comfort zone!
Perfect for Podcasts, Professional & Home Studios, AV, and Live Sound
Whether you are a pro studio looking for more gain from your ribbon or tube mics, or narrating a podcast or video with a dynamic mic, it’s easy to create quality content with the Cloudlifter.
|Cloudlifter CL-1||Cloudlifter CL-2||Cloudlifter CL-4||Cloudlifter CL-Z||Cloudlifter CL-Zi|
|Perfect For:||Podcasting, YouTubers, Home Recording, Studio Recording, & Stage Performance||Podcasting, YouTubers, Home Recording, Studio Recording, & Stage Performance||Podcasting, YouTubers, Home Recording, Studio Recording, & Stage Performance||Podcasting, YouTubers, Home Recording, Studio Recording, & Stage Performance||Guitar and bass players, Home Recording, Studio Recording, & Stage Performance|
|+25dB of Ultra Clean Gain||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Made in USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Variable Impedance Control||✓||✓|
|Switchable Gain Control||✓||✓|
|Adjustable High-Pass Filtering||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
| || |
beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohm Limited Edition Professional Studio Headphones, Black
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black, Professional Grade, Critically Acclaimed, with Detachable Cable
beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones in Black. Closed Construction, Wired for Studio use, Ideal for Mixing in The Studio
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Cellar_Door_Books (Zentra LLC)||Kaviso||Amazon.com||Focus Camera LLC|
|Item Dimensions||1.93 x 1.93 x 4.72 inches||10 x 8 x 5 inches||11.4 x 10 x 4.1 inches||7 x 4 x 8.5 inches|
Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2023
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I got a Cloudlifter and it was amazing! A night and day difference. Without having to crank up the mixer, my sound is so clean that my noise floor issue is 100% gone. What a difference! Save yourself some time and money and get this so you can focus on making your podcast awesome!
My only complaint is how expensive it is. For what you get, it just seems a bit overpriced. Is that because it has no knobs or switches? I don't know. That said, if you have the need for this device and you can afford it, it definitely does what it says it does and really well!