Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Color: Sleep Sheep|Change

Showing 361-370 of 855 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,160 reviews
on August 3, 2012
I'm expecting my first baby and so excited about trying this product! I've had a lot of friends recommend this product after having great success with their kids. I plan on bringing it to the hospital for our little one to start using right away.
on January 24, 2012
Awesome! Within 1 hour of getting the gentle Giraffe my 7 day old son was sound asleep in his crib with the soothing sounds created by the sound machine. Having a volume control is awesome and the longer timer means it plays long enough for my son to fall asleep. I highly recommend this item.
on December 6, 2012
The lamb is very cute and cuddly and little bigger than expected but my main purpose for buying the lamb was the sound machine. The sound machine is horrible, it is way too low when inside the lamb. Not worth it.
on September 10, 2009
This is the perfect "white noise" item to get a baby to sleep. Just wish it was longer than 45 minutes.
on January 7, 2014
It is really really soothing for my son to go into sleep. He's over 17 months now and still loving it.
on January 13, 2009
This item was a Christmas gift for my soon to be first grandchild. The parents to be loved the gift.
on April 24, 2010
We use this just about every night. It has become part of the "routine" of bedtime. It works for naptime as well...I lay her down and turn on the sheep (I prefer the ocean sound, my husband really likes the whales) and it's as though she hears it and realizes it's time for sleep. 99% of the time she is asleep well before it runs through the 23 minute cycle. We do have the newer one with the 40-some minute option as well but haven't needed to run it that long. Since her bedroom is so close to ours, I have come to enjoy the sounds myself as I lay in bed at night! :) Maybe I need my own! I am all for any product that relieves some of the unpredictable sleep patterns and bedtime difficulties that come with every infant!
on April 17, 2007
I bought this for a friend who is expecting a second daughter, wanting the new baby to have something special too. Their first is about 20 months and I know she has sleeping issues, so anything to buy them extra sleep with #2 I thought would be appreciated! Well, here is the email we got from her husband yesterday: "[Baby #1] has gotten really attached to the sleep sheep you got for the baby-to-be. She has taken over ownership of it. [My wife] called me to tell me that [Baby #1] was freaking out, trying to find the sleep sheep, when she found it she hugged it and fell asleep.

If this works, I will forever be indebted to you both... "

So I'm adding it to our registry, expecting #1 of our own in September!
on November 3, 2013
My 5 week old loves it. She stays asleep in her crib. It is a very soft cuddly bunny, I just love it
on December 27, 2012
I was really excited to give this to my daughter in law for the baby but when we opened it and heard the first sound we were spooked out. All the sounds are weird - hopefully the baby won't think so.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.