Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 859 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,166 reviews
on July 8, 2015
We bought this bunny as a soothing noise maker for our daughter beside her crib. It works very well, but there is still room for improvement. Simply put, there are two improvements that my wife and I feel would elevate the performance of this item.

1 - There are two pre-set durations for how long it operates, 23 minutes and 45 minutes. You select between the two using a slider switch. As there are times where you need a white / background noise generator to last for longer periods, this item could be improved by upgrading the 2 position slider switch to a 3 position slider switch, and reprogram the logic to where the middle position has no duration, remaining on until you turn it off.

2 - The white / background noise generated works excellently to help mask sounds that might otherwise disturb our baby girl. However, when the pre-set duration is reached, the sound shuts off abruptly. The "sounds of silence" aka the absence of the white /background noise, is enough to cause our baby to wake up due to the quiet. The improvement that could be made is that, starting 5 minutes before the end of either pre-set duration, the volume could be decreased gradually so that by the time the end of the duration is reached, the sound is gone. This would allow your resting baby to gradually get used to the absence of sound, and avoid the abrupt end of sound causing your baby to stir.

As I said, those two points above would take an already very good item and push it over the top into excellence.
on May 18, 2014
We didn't know that white noise would be such a life-saver in getting our newborn/infant son to sleep, but once we did, we used iPhone/iPad apps and the vacuum/washer/dryer for white noise. Then we got this as a gift and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Didn't know about these before and wish we had!! The white noise apps just drain the battery on your devices really quickly, and of course you don't want to spend your life sitting next to the dryer or vacuum. We actually got a second one so we'd have one for trips in the car (attached to the car seat) and one for the crib/nursery. That is how much we like this and how much it helps our son. A friend of mine said the same thing, and that her 3 year old still uses his and her almost 1 year old also really benefits from this. The noise options are nice too (our personal favorite is the ocean, but the rain and the stream options are nice too - the whale one is our least favorite) and we really like the choice between 25 and 45 minutes for the timer. We use this a lot and the battery seems to last a long time too.
Update:
We thought that this would be the exact same product as our sleep sheep, but the machine part actually has different noise options than the one that came with the sheep - there are two noises that are the same (rain and ocean, I believe) and there are two that are different. One is (in our opinion) a really creepy imitation of a kid giggling, and one is a lullaby type song. I personally wish the noise choices were like our other one, and was very surprised that it was different, but as we used the rain and ocean options the most anyway, it's not too much of an inconvenience.
on September 8, 2015
this fox came a day early the product looks exactly like the one above the only thing I'm not completely fawned of is the volume on the music player isn't very loud and it's hard to fit it in the fox.
review image review image
on July 23, 2015
I love the Cloud B sound machine soother. To be honest I'm using it to "pavlov's dog" my brand new baby to sleep. The nature sounds are wonderful, and the music is pleasant, although I'm sticking to the nighttime crickets for my little bundle of joy/science experiment. And I can't believe a fox was even an option for this product! My son's room is woodland/forest themed and I wasn't counting on finding something so theme related! Frankie the Fox is soft and cuddly, and I love that the sound box can be take out when I no longer have need of the sounds. He is just the right size, not too big and bulky to bring places, but not so small it gets lost in the sauce. Love it and already recommended it to a few people!
on February 25, 2013
I don't think my daughter would ever get any sleep without this! This was one of the first things I bought when I found out I was pregnant. As a newborn only a few days old she liked the womb sounds and the whale sounds. Now as a toddler she likes the rain and the ocean sounds. I think my favorite is the ocean one. We use this when she is falling asleep and the neighbors are still awake and being loud. We rarely need it for the full 45 minutes since once she falls asleep she is out for the night. There are certain times when I wish it had continuous play, such as New Years Eve and Independence Day, but I have never seen any battery operated white noise machines that have continuous play. The only ones I have seen which offer continuous play are only powered by electrical outlet. Also, I have never seen a battery powered white noise machine that offers more than 45 minutes of play, the volume range, or sound options that this one does. I shopped around for a long time before settling on the sleep sheep and I am confident that I bought the best that was available at the time. We've been using it for 17 months, every single night, sometimes multiple times a night and have only had to change the batteries ONCE!

This is not just great for kids. This is good adults too. I have a friend who had one for her kids but she was admitted to the hospital for several days. She had a hard time sleeping because she could hear things going on in the hospital around the clock. Her kids brought their mommy their sleep sheep to help her sleep and she said it helped her a ton! The white noise drowned out all the beeping machines, other patients, and staff members coming and going at all hours.

I also use the Sleep Sheep myself on mornings when my husband is letting me sleep in by playing with our daughter and making breakfast for everyone. They are so loud that usually I can hear them and I don't get any rest at all. I turn on the sleep sheep and it helps drown out tantrums and clanging pots and pans, so I get to have an extra couple of hours of sleep on the weekend!
on June 10, 2014
This product is amazing! The monkey noises are why we bought this item. They are funny and cute! The white noise and water are nice also. The lullaby is a bit annoying, but I'm about to have my first child so I guess I better get used to annoying things. Lol! It's the perfect size to hang on the side of her crib or take with in the car. I am very glad we bought this. I thought it was a waste of money at first, but it is really cute and useful!
VINE VOICEon August 11, 2010
Praises:
-The sheep is adorable.
-The velcro strap to hold it onto the crib is some tough stuff. The little man can't even think about getting the thing off.
-The volume adjustment is great. It can be quiet or loud, depending on the other household noises.
-The controls on the back are very easily accessed.
-No lights or anything that keep a child awake with visual cues.
Complaints:
-The heartbeat seems too slow. Sure, slow would be soothing, but this is abnormally slow.
-The "whale songs" are creepy. They sound nothing like what I would think whale songs would sound like. It just sounds like muffled moans. Weird.
Wishes:
-I wish it had more time options. I would prefer it at 5,10,15... intervals. Both times seems too long. They help the baby get to sleep, then continue into their sleep cycle before abruptly turning off.
-I wish they made a sleep sheep that plugged into the wall that could sit on a nightstand or something that could play white noise continuously. That would be very nice.
Opinion:
I like the sleep sheep. I'd like a few things different, but it works in helping my son go to sleep. We use it on the "waves" setting and it is very soothing.
on September 21, 2012
we bought this almost a year ago- when my daughter was just a couple weeks old. we have used it at every nap and bedtime (if we were home) she LOVES the ocean waves, but the whales make her fussy. anyway- when she was newborn, the sound would immediately put her to sleep, now, when we lay her down and turn on her sheep she just rolls over and listens til she falls asleep. she can and does sleep without her sheep, but with two other kids in the house i needed something to drown out the constant noise, and this did the trick. i still have it attached at the foot of her crib, hanging from the top, facing her, i just push the button through the slats of her crib, no problem at all.

batteries last a very long time, volume goes up much higher than i have ever needed, you can have it on for 23 or 45 minutes, usually 10 is plenty for us. definitely would recommend this sheep.
on September 20, 2014
Musical toy ...nice and calming
review image review image
on May 5, 2016
I really like this Sleep Sheep. It is soooooo soft and cuddly. My baby loves looking at it and touching it. However, I learned from a sleep consultant (yes, that's a thing) that white noise needs to run all night long to protect the baby's sleep. This will only play the sound for about 45 minutes before it shuts off. There is no option to leave it on indefinitely. I understand they did this to save battery life, but it means that we can only use it for naps and bought a different sound machine for nighttime. This is too pricey for this limited usage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.