Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cloud B Twilight Ladybug, Pink
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Price:$32.95+ Free shipping

on August 26, 2012
My goddaughter really wanted a dream lite for her birthday but I couldn't find them anywhere and heard that the website was not legit. I came here on amazon and found this, ordered it and it shipped fast and free. Its a great product and is as good as a dream lite.
on December 12, 2012
So glad that we purchased this for our child room. It really projects the stars across the ceiling, it is very cute and light. Batteries seem to last a long time and I am very happy that it has a self shut off timer so that I do not have to go in and shut it off.
on January 28, 2013
Two of the sweetest times of my day: walking my daughter to school in the beginning of the day and laying in bed talking with her at the end of the day about big ideas while she demonstrates the beauty of her Dream Lite ladybug and shows me the constellations.
on September 9, 2012
My grandchildren use them every at bedtime. I bought the lady bug and turtle. Great fun gift. They are 5 & 7. They will use these for a long time. It's better than a night light and more fun.
on January 6, 2013
My granddaughter loves this. It has become her favorite thing when going to bed. It is a great night light and shuts off after a while so when she goes to sleep it doesn't waste batteries. The illumination on the ceiling and walls is a nice effect with moon and stars. As it offers several colors of light it keeps it interesting for a 4 year old.
on June 24, 2013
I love this little ladybug! I prefer it to DreamLites, which I think the ladybug is much cuter looking with their legs sticking out like a stuffed toy, rather than the pillow effect of DreamLites. You can't really use the pillow part anyway because of the hard center. The heads of the ladybug (and other characters) I think are cuter too and much slicker looking. The eyes and tail lights light up on the car one! I bought the ladybug one for my daughter for Christmas rather than another DreamLite and we both enjoy the many stars and constellations on her ceiling. The light also comes with a little story booklet of the little ladybug plus how to identify the consellations. The constellations were tricky to pick out, but I only tried it once, so I can't give a true opinion of this. The light produces only stars, not a face with stars surrounding it, as the DreamLite does. My daughter has the giraffe DreamLite and was a little scared of the face, asking if he is a nice giraffe or a mean one. I love how the whole shell lights up with the ladybug (which produces more stars plus constellations to talk about) and not just a rectangular patch with less stars and additional face. Both lights have different color stars to choose from: red, green and blue, (each button is assigned a color with the ladybug and the DreamLite has just one button to press - no preference for me, just pointing out the differences), both also have timers (DreamLite has option switch, ladybug built right in).

So my breakdown is:
Ladybug Pros: bigger shell = more stars, no face on ceiling which may cause fright in some children, cuter plush faces (although it does rival the DreamLite butterfly one), stars show constellations so identification guide is included plus story about the ladybug, whole shell lights up for a prettier effect, slicker looking characters and colors (my opinion)
Ladybug Cons: color names on buttons hard to read, light will turn off automatically after 45 minutes (no option to override this), more expensive, not as many variations to choose from
DreamLite Pros: can turn light into a standup toy or keep as a pillow (but hard center makes it difficult to use in this manner), timer option, less expensive, more character variations to choose from
DreamLite Cons: only small rectangle of stars light up not the whole back so = fewer stars, no constellations, character face on ceiling, animals aren't as cute or slick (my opinion).
So even though the price is a bit higher, to me the light is still worth it. Very cute and fun to have! Also, great to use in tents on camping trips! Makes atmosphere less scary.
on December 2, 2013
I got this for my little one when she was only a few months old. She loves looking up at the ceiling and seeing the moon and stars. She is one year old now and sleeps with this every night! It is great as a night light because it has an automatic shut off yet stays on long enough for her to fall asleep even on those restless nights. It is really quite perfect on the blue light, the green is pretty good but the red you cannot see. Over all I have been extremely happy with this product and even bought one for my sweet little niece (17 months old)!
on December 27, 2012
My daughter opened it Christmas morning,and it did not work.changed batteries and ,it was a no go..........I luckily had purchased a unicorn dreamlite as well.so ,at least that worked.I will try to return it for a replacement or refund.I will re- post with a good result hopefully .
on December 12, 2012
I have a child who likes to sleep with the lights on. This product is a miracle!! The lights go off automatically well after the child is asleep! Super product - well worth the $!!
on June 12, 2013
It makes cute and clear night sky. Not only kids but moms and dads could enjoy this ladybug. I really love this.