Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 3, 2013
This is our third cloud b toy. We have purchased the constellation turtle and tranquil turtle as well. ( the later went back because the sound would not work at all) We had high hopes for this one, as we would use it to lull our 6month old to sleep. The ocean waves did put her to sleep and kept her sleeping. Unfortunately, the sensor that is suppose to pick up any noise or stirring from the baby is not very sensitive. The music automatically shut off, as it was set to, however when our baby awoke and let out a cry the music did not turn on again. I had to manually turn it on. So much for paying extra for the one with the sensor. We later tested it and it did respond to noise but it was a very loud adult voice right into the sensor. ( my husbands pretend baby cry) I am not sure if it is just not sensitive enough or just doesn't really work that well. We had it laying less than 6 inches from the baby with the sensor facing her. Also when we got the sensor to turn the music on again, it was not the last sound we were playing as specified by the product insert. We were last playing the ocean sound and when we got it to come on again it plays the whale noise. Not sure if we got a dud.
28 people found this helpful
on September 6, 2015
The noise box has been the greatest thing to aid our daughter in going to sleep! We took the box out of the stuffed animal until she is a year old. The stuffed animal is plush soft and super cute. I would highly advise all new moms to get one of these! It even helps the sleepy mom get rest. The seller was great indeed I would buy from them again!
One person found this helpful
on April 30, 2014
Sound isn't fantastic, but it got us through the first few months of my dgtrs life. She loves her lamby, so much so that we had to a second one. Don't put it in the dryer...the fur melts.
5 people found this helpful
on August 19, 2015
I purchased this for four, three day old kitten I fostered. Although it wasn't furry, it did provide the kittens with an udible heartbeat. I wish the maker of this would make one furry, like a momma cat. Something for the kittens to snuggle with
on March 17, 2014
I bought this for my older kid (6 years old) who gets irritated by the breathing noises his brother makes in their shared bedroom. This toy was able to provide some soothing white noise so he could fall asleep.
on August 7, 2015
My baby loves his sheep so much that I bought this one as a backup. The sound machine comes out so it's easily washable. The perfect lovie.
on April 18, 2014
This lamb as been a god send at our house!! My baby sleeps to the sounds every night. We even bought the smaller on the go version for when we are not at home. Really soothes her!!! I wools definitely recommend this for anyone w/ a new baby.
on July 12, 2015
I can't give this 1 star because we have a hand-me-down smaller version that we mostly love. We have a baby that has some issues, and will only sleep with white noise going, so we use the "ocean" sound. It works pretty well until it stops, and then he wakes up. I thought this would be a great answer since we attach the sheep to his swing, AND he makes noise when he wakes up. Unfortunately this has only been activated by motion once: when I threw it against a wall. It has been activated by sound a couple of times: when the dog barks. But what's even worse is there are 2 sounds associated with each button, so it doesn't start the white noise again, which would be acceptable, but it starts playing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It's a complete disaster. With the smaller version I have to hit the button every 45 minutes to restart the sound, but at least it's the same sound.
on September 1, 2014
I've wanted one of these for a while for my baby... while traveling home to Canada, two of my friends had them and we used them in my daughter's temporary bedrooms - the cute little sheep and his gorgeous sound really kept her settled. We've just moved so even though she's almost 1.5 I thought the soothing sounds would help her settle. I love the sounds too... the rain is my favourite. My only complaint is that the noise box that slots into the back of the sheep is very easy to pull out for one her age. She LOVES this little guy so she wants to grab it and cuddle it, which then prompts wanting to pull the box out. I think I will just have to sew it in. There is a Velcro tab at the back but its not quite enough for any child over probably 11 months. Cute little sheep (we call him lamb) is very plush, beautiful soft fabric. A rather simple machine, only 4 noise settings but they're all natural and lovely. We chose the one that will sense sound or movement or whatever it senses to turn back on if baby is unsettled and it does seem to work. Love this little guy :)
on December 4, 2014
After bringing home my baby girl from the hospital the only thing that would calm her sound of a heartbeat this product sufficed. This product works great except for the motion sensing. Good product!!