BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 3, 2013
This is our third cloud b toy. We have purchased the constellation turtle and tranquil turtle as well. ( the later went back because the sound would not work at all) We had high hopes for this one, as we would use it to lull our 6month old to sleep. The ocean waves did put her to sleep and kept her sleeping. Unfortunately, the sensor that is suppose to pick up any noise or stirring from the baby is not very sensitive. The music automatically shut off, as it was set to, however when our baby awoke and let out a cry the music did not turn on again. I had to manually turn it on. So much for paying extra for the one with the sensor. We later tested it and it did respond to noise but it was a very loud adult voice right into the sensor. ( my husbands pretend baby cry) I am not sure if it is just not sensitive enough or just doesn't really work that well. We had it laying less than 6 inches from the baby with the sensor facing her. Also when we got the sensor to turn the music on again, it was not the last sound we were playing as specified by the product insert. We were last playing the ocean sound and when we got it to come on again it plays the whale noise. Not sure if we got a dud.
on April 30, 2014
Sound isn't fantastic, but it got us through the first few months of my dgtrs life. She loves her lamby, so much so that we had to a second one. Don't put it in the dryer...the fur melts.
on September 6, 2015
The noise box has been the greatest thing to aid our daughter in going to sleep! We took the box out of the stuffed animal until she is a year old. The stuffed animal is plush soft and super cute. I would highly advise all new moms to get one of these! It even helps the sleepy mom get rest. The seller was great indeed I would buy from them again!
on August 19, 2015
I purchased this for four, three day old kitten I fostered. Although it wasn't furry, it did provide the kittens with an udible heartbeat. I wish the maker of this would make one furry, like a momma cat. Something for the kittens to snuggle with
on January 1, 2014
This was a gift to a grandchild. Mother and baby very happy w/ this gift.
Would recommend this little sheep to all.
on December 4, 2014
After bringing home my baby girl from the hospital the only thing that would calm her sound of a heartbeat this product sufficed. This product works great except for the motion sensing. Good product!!
on April 18, 2014
This lamb as been a god send at our house!! My baby sleeps to the sounds every night. We even bought the smaller on the go version for when we are not at home. Really soothes her!!! I wools definitely recommend this for anyone w/ a new baby.
on August 7, 2015
My baby loves his sheep so much that I bought this one as a backup. The sound machine comes out so it's easily washable. The perfect lovie.
on April 13, 2015
Cute
on May 6, 2015
Is there a way to make the sensor turn on to the last sound I had playing? I only want it to play ocean. It randomly plays what it wants

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.