Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,087 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,284 reviews
on February 10, 2017
This is a very cute movie that the entire family will enjoy. I am a 49YO man and thought OK here we go just another boring cartoon. But no, it really was enjoyable. I guess watching it in 3D kind of took me in a little bit too. Then also the story line is just so cute, kind of crazy, but cute. I would sit down and watch this with the kids again & again. Plus just having that bonding time with the children is priceless. This movie is full of comedic bits and some 'whoa' moments, especially if you can enjoy it in 3D. I found the 3D to be pretty decent in this movie, you should not have any complaints. Please keep in mind that a 3D enabled TV and 3D enabled player is needed to use the 3D functions. If you are at all considering this movie do not hesitate, at the current price it can hardly be beat!
on January 12, 2013
I absolutely love this movie. Glad it came with two discs. It means I could have one and give one to a friend essentially. This movie's sense of humor is sensationally modern and I absolutely adore it. So clever and well put together. I can understand a lot of parents not getting because it's sort of a newer humor (30 and under generations sort of relish it). Anyways... I watch this movie all the time and never get tired of it. You see something new you missed in the background or a reference they made each time you watch it.
on June 28, 2014
Pretty basic animation combined with a so-so story. The children's book (which I must have read 100 times) was way better. If it was Amazon Prime and free, it would be OK. But at $6.99, a bad purchase. Do not recommend.
on October 14, 2013
Fantastic movie! My kids can’t get enough of watching. I loved the characters and the story line. The Blu-ray was even better with all the special features. It was nice seeing the extended and deleted scenes, which only grew my affection for the movie even more.
on October 28, 2016
thanks for the fast service - love the movie
on March 15, 2017
Good movie, kids love it
on March 22, 2017
Kinda dumb
on March 16, 2017
Great.
on March 26, 2017
Who wouldn't want food fall from the sky?
on March 24, 2017