CLOVER Lock Ring Markers 20/pkg Fabric, Each, Multi, Count
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$0.79 (13%)|
- Designed to hook into the knitted or crocheted stitch so it will not slip out. 20 pieces per packet
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Lock ring markers lock onto knitted stitches for worry free knitting. Use them to mark increases or decreases in your pattern, also useful when marking a mistake. Material: Polyacetal.
From the manufacturer
From Bobbins to Blades:
Make your life easier by using the right tools for your projects.
The right pair of scissors can:
- Prevent slippage for maximum cutting control.
- Minimizes fatigue for extended use.
- Resist sticky build-up from interfacing, bonding and craft glues
The right rotary cutter can:
- Be ergonomically designed for comfort and ease.
- Reduce the affects of arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, and hand fatigue.
- Have a secure locking blade guard for safe usage.
Rulers have the ability to:
- Save money on rotary cutting blades.
- Assist in cutting perfect binding strips without tedious measuring .
- Automatically add a seam allowance to any straight angle.
- Use the right size for your sewing machine model - check your sewing machine manual to learn what class of bobbin to use
- Plastic and metal bobbins of the same size can NOT be swapped.
- They can be milled or stamped.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had thought some were missing from the package, but then I found one on the floor and one under my keyboard, so their size is both an advantage and a drawback. I wish I had ordered more of them!
**If you find my review helpful, please let me know by clicking the helpful button! :) **
Top international reviews
Having different colours is really useful as you can mark the ends of rows on sleeves (seams) and on side seams as you knit using the same colour marker each end then changing to another colour of marker after the next few rows. It makes for more accurate and neater sewing up.
I was using normal metal safety pins to mark my crochet stitches up until now and they sometimes would end up stuck in a weird way. Find the Clover Stitch Markers much more convenient and effective. So far didn't have any opening up when not needed.
The lack of bits and decorations on these little markers means that they won't snag on anything.
My favourite knitting markers so far!
I fasten the stitch marker onto the wrong stitch so I can easily spot when I have got back to it.
I am using 4mm needles atm with no problems
I like being able to attatch them to stitches when needed, they dont cause any distortions to the stitches as they are very light
when slipping them on the needles their is no need to open and close them
you will need a container to store them in
completely over packaged. A very small bag in a huge A2 cardboard packet