Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 618 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 671 reviews
on January 19, 2016
Wish a few more came in a package, but these are great. I use them to hold the stitches of crochet when I set it down so nothing gets unraveled on accident. I also use to keep track of my stitch count in long blankets, too many of my split stitch markers have fallen out before! I've only had them for a few weeks, but haven't had any break on me yet. I imagine of you're gentle on them they'll last a while.
on February 10, 2016
I love these locking ring markers. I crochet, so solid stitch markers don't work for me. I use split ring markers, but they often fall out. These are perfect for all my needs.
I use them to mark stitches in a pattern - like when I'm working in the round and need to mark the first stitch of each round.
I use them to count stitches - one marker per every 10 stitches.
And probably the best use of all is to hold my loop when I need to put my work down - no more unraveled rows.

Clover products are some of the best that I have found. The price is reasonable and the quality is great.
on December 9, 2011
I had been using safety pins to mark my rows. They work, but can snag the yarn. These are amazing and don't catch on the yarn at all. Having different colors is very nice, too. I hightly recommend this product.
on January 3, 2013
I love these! I had purchased a similar item from a local store; but it was made of a harder plastic and they broke in the first or second use. These are more pliable, are easy to work with, don't snag on your project, and they don't come open by themselves on the project. I purchased both sizes, and I love them both. These are terrific when you're making something large and have to hold pieces together. Great Product!!
on December 7, 2011
Love this product. I knit daily, these soft markers are easy on the fingers==and the yarn.

VINE VOICEon July 4, 2013
I have always used the plain ring markers for my knitting. These lock ring markers are much better. For one thing, to use a ring marker you have to knit to the spot where you want to place one so you can slip it on the needle. There is no way to apply a ring marker to the part of the knitting that is not still on the needles. These markers you can put anywhere, any time. You just open one up, put it on the needle or on the knitting itself, and then close it. If you've ever knitted past the point where you were supposed to put a marker, you know what a benefit this is. Now that I've tried them, I wouldn't go back to the rings. The one thing I would change about them is to make them a little less flimsy without compromising their light weight.
on March 21, 2017
These are my absolute favorite stitch markers (and I have a lot of different kinds). I will clip one of these on the first row of a cable pattern and move it up to next set of repeating stitches as I go along as well as marking the beginning and end of cable patterns. Mine keep disappearing so I bought two more packages and hope to have enough to last me for a while.
on December 5, 2016
I never write all the way rave reviews, but I bought other stitch markers that look like this but were fragile. They just kept breaking and it was so frustrating. I ordered these and evidently someone was smart enough to make them more flexible. Thank you!! I ordered two packs. I use them as you would expect, for marking my place, but I always use one to hold my loop when I set the project down. Really handy.
on July 16, 2017
These worked great for me. I'm sure at some point they'll snap, but they've held up to repeated opening and closing without a problem. I almost wish they were a little easier to open, just to make moving them simpler, but I'm happy with their grip because it means they don't randomly pop open and come off my work. A million times better than the paperclips I was using before! ;)
on November 11, 2016
Best stitch markers I have found. Stay clipped shut, but are easy to open. Construction is smooth so they don't catch or snag on yarn. Slide easily and the plastic is pliable so they won't break as you open and close them. There are a bunch of markers like this out there that have snapped on me - sometimes as they are hanging on my needles. Don't try to save money on those - not worth it. Just wish they came in more colors.