Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.75 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Clover Water Soluble Pencil Assortment, 3EA
|You Save:||$1.92 (25%)|
- Markings easily wipe off with water
- It is also very useful for marking when you sew, stitch and do patchwork
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What makes the water soluble pencil useful is that it easily wipes off with water. This marking pen is suited for precise marking, and it enables you to draw a fine line on cloth. It is also very useful for marking when you sew, stitch and do patchwork. 3 pencils (pink, blue, white)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I hope the information I have presented helps you to make an informed decision! If so, please vote by replying Yes to "Was this review helpful." Thank you!
- work relatively well on regular cotton fabric
- break easily when sharpened
- they wear very quickly when marking fabric; expect to sharpen them every few pattern pieces that you trace/mark
- because of the softness of the tip, they don't stay sharp for long, thus making VERY broad lines
- they are not ideal to use with a ruler, see previous point
- do not work on stretch fabric as you have to push down fairly hard to mark the fabric, which in turn stretches/distorts the fabric
While the idea is great, I get much better results using a regular pencil on non-stretch fabric and a pencil costs 1/10 of these.
They are ideal for pattern marking, quilt marking, embroidery, and anything you need to mark on fabric. The three color choices mean that one will likely show up easily. I have had no problem rinsing or washing them out so far, but your mileage may vary depending on fabric.
They seem to last longer than I would expect between sharpening, which means they last for awhile.
Most Recent Customer Reviews