|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 6 x 0.9 inches|
|Item model number||78250|
|Size||7/8" x 25'|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cloverdale 78250 Birch Edging With Hot Melt "Band-it" Wood Veneer Edge Banding 7/8-Inch x 25-Feet, White Birch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Repair or enhance cabinetry, furniture, shelving, crafts, or any other flat or cylindrical projects
- Available with easy-to-apply iron-on or peel ‘N stick backing
- Repair chips, dents, water stains and outdated colors
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Band-It 34250 Real Wood Veneer Iron-on Edgebanding, 3/4" x 25', White Birch
Birch Wood Veneer Edgebanding Preglued 3/4" X 250' Roll
Band-It Melamine Iron-on Edgebanding 38565 x, 3/4" x 50', White
Band-It 28050 Real Wood Veneer Iron-On Edgebanding, White Birch, 2" x 8'
Birch Wood Veneer Edge Banding Preglued 13/16" X 250' Roll
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Edgebanding Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Beach Handiworks|
|Finish Types||White Birch||White Birch||Unfinished||—||White Birch||Unfinished|
|Size||7/8" x 25'||3/4" x 25'||—||3/4" x 50'||2" x 8'||13/16" X 250'|
Accent your project with the handsome good looks of real wood, conveniently and economically with Band-It real wood edge banding. Repair or enhance cabinetry, furniture, shelving, Crafts, or any other flat or cylindrical projects. Band-It edge banding is available with easy-to-apply iron-on or peel ‘n stick backing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was easy to iron on to my work and after sanding the edges smooth, the craft table was ready for paint.
I had an old wax iron I used for waxing my snowboard and on the hottest setting it worked great with this banding. The banding took stain and finish well and you cannot tell the difference between the plywood drawer sides and the banded edge. I have a few tips that I learned while installing this banding on my desk.
1. Cut the banding to length before adhering it to the plywood.
2. Adhere the first 6" of the banding and make sure it is lined up properly. You can move the banding a little while the glue is still hot.
3. Slowly work your way down the banding thoroughly heating the entire piece of banding.
4. Go back-and-forth over the area several times to ensure the glue has been fully heated.
5. Before the glue cools I used the shaft of a screw driver and ran it over the banding pressing it into the edge of the plywood. Work the edges of the banding by holding the screw driver shaft tilted onto one edge of the banding to help seal the edges. Be careful because this banding will have large hangovers on 1/2" plywood and to much of an angle could cause the banding to split past the edge and into the finished surface. This really helped adhere the banding.
6. After the glue cools trim the banding flush with the plywood. I used a chisel for this the first time but it is time consuming I would recommend a edge banding trimming tool. There are several on Amazon. This is the one I used. Band-It Edge Trimmer (33437)