Clovers Garden 2 LARGE Citronella Mosquito Repellent Plants in 4-Inch Pots – Citrosa Geranium Plant Naturally Repels Mosquitos, No See Ums and Other Flying Insects
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 LARGE LIVE Citronella Mosquito repellent plants 4” to 8” tall, planted in individual 4” plastic pots. Our plants have up to ten times the root development of standard mosquito plants. Big and healthy. They arrive well packaged and ready to grow!
- Citronella Mosquito plants (Citrosa Geranium) are a NATURAL mosquito repellant for your yard, patio, pool area, front porch, or driveway
- These lemony-scented citronella plants keep an area up to 10 square feet virtually mosquito free. They require little tending and grow to about 4 feet high if the season allows
- With lush, green foliage, and the occasional pink-purple flower, the Citronella Geranium plant has a natural scent that mosquitos hate! Plant early in the season for maximum growth and effectiveness.
- Our plants are shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL for MAXIMUM freshness. Includes our QUICK-START Guide for growing robust citronella mosquito repellent plants. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grow a Bug-Free, Beautiful Garden with Citronella Geranium!
Did you know mosquitoes are considered to be the deadliest critter on Earth? Every year they spread debilitating and often fatal illnesses. But dousing on DEET or chemical bug spray is not always practical and for kids and animals, it’s potentially toxic. A beautiful mosquito-repellent garden is the natural, chemical-free solution that works all summer long to keep bugs away.
Citronella Geranium already tops popular gardening lists because it's a robust, quick grower; adaptable to almost all conditions; and gorgeous in every setting. Best of all, when cut, bruised, or even rustled by a breeze, it gives off a pleasant lemony, citronella scent that mosquitoes avoid.
Grows up to Four Feet Tall and Wide!
Citronella Geranium grows large and bushy with thick foliage of lacy, medium-green leaves and produces a few pretty pink-purple blossoms during the season. Give it plenty of room to grow as it will reach up to four-feet high and wide! Add trimmed branches to floral arrangements as the thick leaves provide a good structure for smaller flowers.
The photo shown here is one plant!
How to Get the Most Mosquito-Repellent Benefit.
Plant near high-use outdoor spaces such as play areas, patio borders, deck containers, or around the foundation. Create a natural perimeter so bugs will be repelled from all sides. Even on slightly breezy days, you’ll smell the fresh, lemony scent and so will those pesky insects. Cutting or bruising the leaves really releases a burst of citronella scent so as you walk near the plant, rustle or crush the leaves. Combine with other mosquito-repellent plants such as Creeping Lemon Thyme, Peppermint, Basil, or Lavender.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
moist places in the garden, rings to kill the larvae, spray-on repellent and, after reading about them on Amazon, the live citronella geraniums.
The plants arrived promptly and in good condition but looked smaller than I expected for the price. They smelled however heavenly of citronella and seem
to help keeping the pests away. I planted them in a larger pot and they are doing very well. Seems to be a good organic way of pest control.
The Soil is taped over with strong masking tape during shipping and is well watered. Leaves are well protected in shipping foam bubbles.
Plants are sensitive to the trauma of shipping and will yellow from lack of light and heat or cold conditions. I can not implore you how important it is to track theseplants and coordinate your schedule to be present when they arrive. Transplant to larver pot, water, DO NOT over water, put in Sun ASAP! Place in partial shade at first and allow them to recover trauma of shipping. Also Vendor supplied instructions if I remember correctly.
Plants are not a guarantee to repel Mosquitos, but taking out a few leaves to rub on yourself is effective repellent and safer than many sprays.
These Plants are actually very fragrant and sweet smelling pleasant aroma for wherever you place them.
Thank you Clover for replacing my lost in tracking plants free of charge and remaining in daily contact with me.