|Item Weight||3.48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.98 x 9.13 x 1.77 inches|
|Item model number||UTL810|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UTL810|
|Cover Included||1 Utility Lock|
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
The Club UTL810 Utility Lock, Yellow
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Replaces chains and padlocks to safely secure ATVs, patio furniture, tools, motorcycles, and more
- Length adjusts from 8.5 inches up to 11.5 inches, 6.25 inches inside width
- Weather resistant and easy to use
- Extra heavy duty construction withstands over 1,500 pounds of pressure
- Vinyl coating tempered steel protects objects from scratches and scrapes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Club UTL810 Utility Lock is a part of The Club line of quality products by Winner International. Winner International is committed to providing products to meet everyday safety and security applications. The Club Utility Lock is ideal for securing golf carts, ATVs, scaffolding, ladders, gates, patio furniture, garden tools, power tools, trailers, motorcycles, and thousands of other items. To secure your golf cart, for instance, simply attach the utility lock from the steering wheel to the roof post. This prevents a potential thief from steering it, and thus prevents theft if it cannot be driven. Its patented design encompasses vinyl coating and cro-moly steel. From steering wheel locks, to utility and everyday locks, to other safety necessities, the Club brand name s that you are buying peace of mind. Expect a product manufactured for innovative, quality security and safety created by a team you can trust that's dedicated to serving and building safer communities. Why can you expect this? It is Winner International's mission.