Clubman Pinaud 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner and Face Moisturizer, 3 oz
($2.33 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.00 (13%)|
|Hair Type||Oily, Dry, Normal|
|Liquid Volume||89 Milliliters|
About this item
- MOISTURIZE AND CONDITION FACIAL HAIR: Perfect for men with long, unruly beards, you can moisturize and condition your facial hair while preventing the beard to itch and dandruff. Dedicated to making your beard the softest and sleekest it’s ever been, this product helps you get the smooth, healthy beard you’ve always wanted! It repairs facial hair at the follicle and stimulates growth at the source, and leaves a light fragrance - so your beard can look and smell effortlessly awesome!
- CONTROLS FRIZZINESS, FOR A NATURAL BEARD SHINE: Whatever you’re into, the Clubman Pinaud 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner and Face Moisturizer will leave your beard looking frizz-free and in control. Your beard will never be as hydrated and nourished while looking incredibly groomed without frizz and flyaways. It’s also a great, soothing option for those who deal with itchiness and flaking. It’s meant to be used as a daily formula that will eventually relax any beard.0
- MAKE LOOKING GOOD EASY: Get that revitalized fresh stache and face in minutes! The Clubman Pinaud 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner and Face Moisturizer is very easy to use on your beard and face and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cleansed. It is non-greasy or sticky, unlike other facial hair conditioners. Knockout everyone with your fresh macho look all the time with this wax from Clubman Pinaud!
- COMPACT DESIGN, GREAT FOR TRAVEL: This 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner and Face Moisturizer from Clubman Pinaud is everything you need to keep your beard and face looking its best, and also comes with a travel-friendly packaging so that you’re never without your favorite products, even if you’re on the road! It will keep your grooming standards elevated, with its convenient tube size, it will give you the results you need and help prepare before you groom for any event or through any crisis.
- GO-TO BRAND FOR MEN’S GROOMING PRODUCTS: Clubman is committed to excellence in men's grooming and works to provide professional products at affordable prices. Approved and favored by professional hairstylists and local barbers. Founded in France in 1810, Clubman offers fine shaving and grooming products for the modern gentlemen.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize:1 pack | Color:Beard Conditioner
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches; 3 Ounces
- Item model number : 27995
- UPC : 787734726030 070066279955
- Manufacturer : American International Industries
- ASIN : B00TGQRK7K
Best Sellers Rank:
#9,595 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #58 in Beard Conditioners & Oils
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a short beard and have tried many brands and product types to manage the itchy skin and stiff hair. Over the years I experimented and decided that I did not like beard oils (for skin under beard) nor beard balms (conditions beard). So, I wanted to try something else - and discovered "beard friendly" leave-in facial creams. These are not wash-out conditioners, but are used after cleaning/shaving and left on your skin and in your beard. I only found these two products, so maybe this is a new product type?
Bottom line: Clubman is more like a traditional facial moisturizer that isn't bad for your beard, whereas S&S is a beard conditioner that isn't bad for your skin. I prefer S&S, but is much more expensive.
-- review --
Feel: The Clubman's thickness is more like a traditional facial moisturizer and spreads easily over the skin. S&S is thicker that the average facial cream. I applied the Clubman on the face/nose first, and then worked down to the neck, finishing with the beard, but with the S&S I started on the beard and worked out. Different, but both are workable.
Scent: The Clubman has a sharp floral scent, and other reviews say this scent is the same across the Clubman products. The S&S has a subtle metallic scent. I prefer the S&S's scent compared to Clubman's, but that depends on the person (and who you let close to you).
Effectiveness: The Clubman's product seems to evaporate/absorb more quickly over the day, so it must be re-applied more often. I could twice-a-day the S&S (or even only once-a-day), but need to three-a-day the Clubman. Clubman leave my beard more controlled that S&S, but (for me) not in good way. I'm looking for beard softening, but style control.
Cost: There is no getting around this, S&S is five times more expensive that Clubman (per ml). Yes, it costs 500% as much.
Final: I find the Stubble & Stache Hydrate the better product - it spreads easier and lasts longer. However, S&S is not 500% better than Clubman. If S&S was only cost 3 times more I would recommend with no hesitation. I prefer S&S as a stand-alone product and I will use it. But I will continue to look for companies to produce products like this.
Note: I also tried the ArtNaturals "Beard Conditioner", but that is a traditional wash-out conditioner. It also has a very strong floral-medicine scent, so I stopped using it after one time.
Wondering how the manufacturer actually believes that they can sell this product as a Beard Balm. The product is so thick that even after attempting to dissolve a small portion by rubbing your hands together for several minutes it has the consistency of thick chalking. I have been using the 2-1 Beard Conditioner by Clubman and thought that I would give the balm a try, big mistake on my part. Then to add insult to injury, even though this product is a Prime item you can not return it to Amazon.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
That said, most short beards are coarse and there is no product that I know of that will magically make it cotton soft. So don’t expect a miracle. But do expect a good smelling, clean feeling, and reasonably softening touch to your beard.
The first time, it smelled bad but it worked normally. After using it a few times though, I couldn't stand it and threw it out.
The second time, the container was about half empty and the top was not smooth, like it had been used. See pic. I shouldn't try a third time but I can no longer find it locally so I am getting a replacement for the last order. I'll let you know how it goes.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.