Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 1, 2014
The only two differences there are between the product and description is that a Cadbury creme egg is not included, which no-one in the household likes anyway, and the kisses were actually shaped like red hearts, which I believe is a plus instead of a minus. The candies will not be in the giant plastic kisses, so you may need to open and put them in if you are receiving it to give. The plastic kisses open from the bottom. We are very satisfied with the product *cluck cluck cluck*.
on November 16, 2016
I wanted to send a fun little surprise to my boyfriends office for Easter. Every Lent, he gives up chocolate and so this was the perfect gift to send... after going so long without chocolate, he loved it.
on April 21, 2016
Great gift for the far away grandkids. Arrived at their home on schedule and in great condition. My grandchild loved the stuffed animal and the fun treats. The best way to gift those family members living away.
on April 15, 2014
This basket is just the right size. When you want your child to enjoy Easter, but not overdose on candy, this is the item for you. I'm a fan of Cadbury and for anyone who remembers the commercials, this bunny is the greatest.
on May 3, 2016
My granddaughter loved it. She is 21/2.
on May 4, 2015
Lots of Candy and the children really loved the clucking bunny.
on March 27, 2013
What a lovely Easter gift this made for the neighbor children - they LOVED it. I loved giving it to them. I bought this when it was $14.
on June 8, 2014
I bought this so I could have the bunny & to give my daughter the Reese's & the pail. We Loved Everything!
on April 29, 2013
I didnt see it but I heard that my nephew loved it and therefore it deserves the highest rating. which I gave it.
on March 25, 2013
just what i was looking for a simple gift for easter for my children not too fancy or with cheap toys
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question