Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Clue Suspect Card Game - All The Fun of Clue - in Minutes!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE OBJECT: it’s all the Intrigue of CLUE in minutes! Use your detective skills to solve the mystery and make an accusation. Who did it, with what and where? First person to solve the crime wins!
- TIPS & TACTICS: when you’re 100% sure a piece of evidence was involved, get rid of all other cards of that Type. Bluff by asking about one evidence card you do have and one you don’t!
- ADVANCED GAME: For top detectives, add in the + cards (3 orange and 12 white cards) that you removed from regular play. Now you will have 1 extra weapon and 2 extra locations to ask questions about.
- 2 PLAYER GAME: Want a two player game? No problem!! Ask questions and accuse (who, what, where) as in the regular game. With 2 players, when one person accuses, the other player must do the same.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: (2) decks of cards, (1) confidential envelope, (3) advanced orange evidence cards, (12) advanced white case file cards. Recommended ages 8+, for 3-4 players. Game plays 15-30 minutes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A true clue experience is “in the cards” with the “clue suspect” card game. Played clue before? this game is very similar. Use your hand of cards to determine the suspect, weapon and location of the crime. Was it Colonel mustard in the dining room with the knife? or was Professor plum up to no good in the spa with the candle stick? ask questions until you are ready to zero in on your target and make an accusation. The first player to solve the crime wins! every time a player shows you an evidence card, you know it’s not in the confidential envelope. Put its matching case file card from your hand into your innocent pile – this is like crossing things out on a clue notepad. Each game provides an exciting new challenge of foul play to test your ability as a super-sleuth. PLUS the perfect travel game for clue fans! includes extra cards and special rules for a more advanced game. Includes (2) decks of cards, (1) confidential envelope and illustrated instructions. Clue suspect card game plays in 15-30 minutes, is recommended for ages 8+. for 3-4 players.
Compare with similar items
Monopoly Deal Card Game
Family Feud Strikeout Card Game
Sleuth Card Game
Yahtzee Hands Down Card Game
Scrabble Slam Cards
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lunch money||Bear Toys & More||Most Anything||extra stuff 2009|
|Item Dimensions||3.75 x 8 x 0.7 in||3.62 x 0.75 x 5.63 in||0.88 x 3.75 x 6 in||5 x 8.25 x 1.5 in||3.62 x 0.87 x 5.63 in||3.62 x 0.79 x 5.63 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The game is simple. You play elimination and guess what's in the CONFIDENTIAL envelope. Every player knows the cards they are holding aren't in the envelope. Every player knows that each card they see throughout each turn isn't in the envelope. First player to guess the envelope's contents correctly wins the game. It's simple, but something about the murder mystery keeps it fun. You can explore strategic tricks for this game, and make it pretty intriguing, mainly by bluffing about what you do and don't know (from your own deck).
They give you the ability to add new weapons and locations to make the guessing game a little harder. Playing one round without those cards, and then one with those cards, is about all the Clue you need to play before doing something else.
For the price it's a lot of entertainment and quality time and I heartily endorse it.
In general, I have played the standard Clue game many times and love the concept so much. I was really looking forward to playing this game. I gave it 5 stars without seeing it only because Clue is a "known" game that has been around forever and is a great family fun game. I hope in the future to be able to play it.
Another thing I like about this game is they can actually finish it. It comes to a nice conclusion soon enough before they would want to move onto something else.