Quartz Cluster Arkansas Mineral Specimen Titanium Coated USA 1 1/4 Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Arkansas Quartz infused with rare minerals treated in USA
- Suitable for office, collecting, gifts, study
- Violet green purple blue aqua yellow pink blue colors
- About 1 1/4" size, 1" wide and high; very fine pointed clusters, many natural glowing facets
- Item shipped may vary slightly; includes descriptive card
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This is a beautiful genuine rare rock specimen of Arkansas Quartz Crystal Cluster Titanium infused (treated ); 1 1/4" sizes; aurora colors, pink, violet, blue, yellow, green, aqua, pink, etc; the colors are gorgeous; Aurora Crystal quartz titanium gem gemstone aura tetrahedrite specimen; wild and crazy brilliant cool colors unique Arkansas mineral stones. The outside of these Arkansas Quartz Crystals are electrostatically treated using rare minerals such as titanium; the specimens are placed inside a charged vacuum with high heat applied fusing the metals onto the crystals; then they turned over, charged again, and all areas are permanently covered. Arkansas quartz comes from the Ouachita Mountains. The best quality Arkansas specimens occur as crystallized fillings which formed by hydrothermal process in cavities in sandstone formations.