Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Clutch: Why Some People Excel Under Pressure and Others Don't
Format: Hardcover|Change

VINE VOICEon May 14, 2012
I wanted to enjoy and learn from this book but once I finished it, it left me confused and disappointed. I was expecting some great tidbits of wisdom from people who have come through in the clutch but there really wasn't many takeaways. Too many examples of business people in the clutch and too little concrete tools on how we as readers can become better in the clutch. I wouldn't recommend unless you really want to read this book and have too much time on your hands.
on November 11, 2017
The book was helpful and interesting with great stories, but the simple principle of being clutch didn’t require so much book with so many details.
on May 25, 2013
ANYONE who works in business under pressure situations MUST read this book. The essence of this book is simple and straightforward -- in business we often must do things we do everyday but under extreme pressure. Being "clutch," means we can do those things successfully, gaining confidence and experience in the process. Read it. You won't be sorry. There are terrific stories as well that demonstrate what "clutch" really means, and I guarantee that you will be able to relate to it.
on August 12, 2016
Good transaction. Just as I had hoped for
on September 11, 2011
Good book so far, it hasn't put me to sleep. I will skim through certain parts as they are pretty straight forward and I get the point without reading the rest of the story.
on February 11, 2013
I am most of the way through this book but I have found it to be a great read. Great insight for anyone who needs to perform under pressure
on March 16, 2014
This book is helpful if you have an athlete who has a hard time performing because of anxiety. Great for helping his/her mental game.
on December 31, 2010
I was very disappointed in the book. Many stories about successful people, but no real information about how to be Clutch. No suggestions on how to calm your nerves, when you are playing in a tournament and you have an important shot. We all know about practicing, etc. I wasted my time reading the book. Bob G
on June 17, 2013
This was good book. It gave great insight to what clutch is. its a really good book
I recommend everyone to buy it.
on February 19, 2015
Beautifully written. Source of great reflection.