- File Size: 583 KB
- Print Length: 43 pages
- Publisher: Evangeline Auld (March 10, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 10, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007JCGKQA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,702,099 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1718 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
- #2432 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Self-Help > Stress Management
- #3238 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Cleaning, Caretaking & Relocating
Clutter Kindle Edition
"Start Where You Are: A Journal for Self-Exploration"
An interactive journal designed to help readers nurture their creativity, mindfulness, and self-motivation. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not mastered the mental aspect of clutter. I haven't totally committed to a clutter free home. Amy Younghusband's excellent book Clutter made me realize I have had the wrong mental approach to de-cluttering my life and home.
I am going to follow her advice and get started on ridding myself of the clutter. Highly recommended.
So whether you're a bonafide pack rat or your house is just cluttered and disorganized--pick up a copy of this book and give yourself a little peace of mind.
I think it would be an extremely helpful read for most people. So go ahead! And Zap that Chaos.