Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on January 8, 2015
Came in a few days late but it worked perfectly. It allows me to connect component cables from multiple video games systems without having to reach back behind my TV since it is wall mounted and hard to get to. It makes it easier and faster to swap component cables between my PS2, Wii, Original Xbox, and Gamecube. I recommend it if it is hard to reach back behind your TV to swap component connections.
on October 14, 2013
I have the 2nd generation iPad and have the TV Out cable that hooks it up to your TV. Only problem is, the cable is too short to reach me at my couch (approximately 12 feet away). I use this to connect as follows: TV --> RGB/RCA Cable --> Cmple RGB/RCA Coupler Splitter Video Audio 5X RCA Component --> iPad/iPod/iPhone TV Out Cable --> iPad --> Couch. This saves me from having to get off the couch and walk over to the TV to advance to the next episode of The Walking Dead and let's me stay hidden under my snuggie.
on June 13, 2016
Plugged the two sides of the component cables into the coupling and the picture was terrible. Also buzzing sound on the device. Checked to make sure I had plugged the cables in right.
Maybe this was a bad one I was sent?
on March 11, 2016
Needed to extend the component cable for my Xbox so it could be hidden in the wall and still be connected to the TV. Luckily, I already had an extra component cable and with this little coupler everything is connected and hidden. Good buy.
on July 22, 2016
The perfect coupler I needed to help reach a tv that was just to far away from the box and that didn't have an HDMI input. The image is clear and wasn't able to even tell that the coupler was used
on May 21, 2012
This splitter works perfectly. I have a cable extended from the back of my TV and since the component and composite video out is shared on my tv, I can even plug in composite video and it works fine as well. Something that works great for so cheap you can't go wrong.
on December 29, 2012
This is a simple item, nothing complicated about what it's supposed to do. Works just fine. The only issue was that in most RCA Component wires, the blue and the green are in reverse order; so if you look at this picture, it would be from left to right, red, white, blue, green, red.
So you have a decision to make when you use this. I ended up keeping all the colors aligned with one another through this device, and just switched the blue/green when they reached the back of the TV.
on May 23, 2013
I needed this coupler to connect my PS3 to the component cables I ran my projector (don't have HDMI on my audio receiver). The red, blue, and green component RCA couplers worked perfectly, no noticeable degradation of signal, however, the red audio coupler was defective (something was loose inside it and it would not pass a signal). I've since returned the coupler and have purchased a replacement elsewhere, didn't want to chance another defective unit.
on February 25, 2013
This adapter was cheap but it is very good the inner plates that connect the connections together are all copper and make a good connection these by far are the cheapest couplers you can get for the ratio and perform better then most i would recommend these to anyone trying to join component cables or just any type of rca cables because it is pretty easy to split the couplers from eachother.
on May 24, 2015
Once an item works as intended, does not cost an arm and a leg, and is delivered quickly... it rates very highly in my book. I used it in conjunction with the BlueRigger Component Cable to make use of the component input on my TV.

I do not hesitate to recommend.