|Item model number||9e006|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.04 x 3.46 x 0.87 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.04 x 3.46 x 0.87 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||500 GB|
Co2Crea Hard EVA Shockproof Carrying Case Pouch Bag for Western Digital, Ultra Slim Essential Elements, Canvio, Samsung M3 Slimline, Passport - Black
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$4.50 (32%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brand New Black Hard Case for WD Western Digital My Passport Ultra Slim Studio Elements SE Portable.
- Classic zip convenience for easy in Opening and Closing.
- External pouch for accessories such as USB cables and SD card.
- Shockproof design for protecting your drive.
- 1 X Case only (Not included SD Card, Cable)
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
co2CREA have professional technicians and technical management teams, we can make the Case Perfect to fit your Electronic products and accessories.
It will be easy to Storage and Travel with you.
- Build-in super quality lining reflects superior taste and ensures a long-lasting performance.The soft anti static lining can protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches
- The more space can fit the cards and more accessories.
- Smooth but strong zipper gives you a better using experience.
- Comfortable Hand Strap and Carabiner, so that speaker can travel with you easily.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only that, but I accidentally spilled my full water bottle inside my backpack. My papers were drenched, but my external was dry as a bone.
TL;DR - I am very unlucky and this case worked well despite that. That's why I'm chose the same one to replace it with
The internal flap is smaller than the internal dimensions of the case and doesn't cover the drives as well as the "Case Crown" cases I bought, If the internal flap was attached to the top of the case instead of the bottom it would fit much better (like the "Case Crown" cases) and the outer case material is made of some type of soft material and not as hard as the other cases I bought like the Amazon Basic and Case Crown cases. The padding and pockets inside are the best feature of this case and it comes with a adhesive "WD" emblem that you need to put on yourself other than these minor imperfections the case is sound and I would purchase again if the price was lower, I think this product should be about as low as the "Amazon Basic" case for under $6.
I highly recommend this case!
When I have a good product like this I always circle around to the one star reviews for a laugh. I say that as back in the day (1970's) I was a RadioShack store manager and no matter how good something is there is always someone who screws it up, then complains about it. I can tell by the review if it was this situation or not. lol