- Paperback: 153 pages
- Publisher: Beaufort Books (July 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0825305063
- ISBN-13: 978-0825305061
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #401,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coach Benson's Secret Workouts: Coachly Wisdom for Runners About Effort-Based Training Paperback – July, 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
self-coached athlete rather than the coach ( Benson's last book on
this subject). It's dense but understandable, and really lets you
work out your own training plan based on your own needs and abilities. There are bits which require putting in some time and
concentration, without question, but there is a real payoff.
Especially useful for older runners, such as myself, who need help
keeping themselves uninjured. The heart monitor---used as it's meant to be---can really help with that!
Have already recommended book to lots of friends and aspiring runners.