Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 4, 2015
This car is a nice addition to the Polar Express set but it is overpriced for being plastic and only saying two phrases. It did come in a timely manner and with time I will forget how much it cost and enjoy it (if the car doesn't break because it is cheap plastic!)
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on September 21, 2011
The car makes a nice addition to the Polar Express collection. However, considering the price, I was disappointed that the conductor's announcements are limited to two... "All aboard!" and "This is the Polar Express!" For 120 bucks, Lionel could have put a few more sound bites from the movie on the sound chip. I guess the copyright only goes so far. Competively priced on Amazon. Quick shipping.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on January 10, 2014
We bought this car for our grandson to go with his Polar Express train. He loved it! Since it is a talking car, it really added a new dimension to his train. Arrived promptly and in good condition. One complaint would be the price. Too expensive for what you get.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on May 16, 2017
Light bulb burned out after 1 week..
on February 5, 2017
My favorite car so far for my Polar Express set!
on November 9, 2016
LOOKS GREAT WANTED FOR TRAIN WHEN I PUT AROUND THE TREE.
on January 15, 2017
Love this, however, the price is a bit much
on November 20, 2016
Nice under tree with train set
on December 16, 2012
I was not disappointed by this purchase at all, it sounds great and made a wonderful addition to my train set. Glad I bought it especially since the train set I bought did not have a whistle, the conductor announcement was a great substitue.
on January 22, 2016
I sent it back because I could not get it to make announcements.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.