Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on January 4, 2015
This car is a nice addition to the Polar Express set but it is overpriced for being plastic and only saying two phrases. It did come in a timely manner and with time I will forget how much it cost and enjoy it (if the car doesn't break because it is cheap plastic!)
on September 21, 2011
The car makes a nice addition to the Polar Express collection. However, considering the price, I was disappointed that the conductor's announcements are limited to two... "All aboard!" and "This is the Polar Express!" For 120 bucks, Lionel could have put a few more sound bites from the movie on the sound chip. I guess the copyright only goes so far. Competively priced on Amazon. Quick shipping.
on January 10, 2014
We bought this car for our grandson to go with his Polar Express train. He loved it! Since it is a talking car, it really added a new dimension to his train. Arrived promptly and in good condition. One complaint would be the price. Too expensive for what you get.
on May 16, 2017
Light bulb burned out after 1 week..
on February 18, 2015
Tom Hanks voice is loud and clear.
on January 6, 2015
Great addition to my Polar Express Train.
on January 15, 2017
Love this, however, the price is a bit much
on February 5, 2017
My favorite car so far for my Polar Express set!
on November 9, 2016
LOOKS GREAT WANTED FOR TRAIN WHEN I PUT AROUND THE TREE.
on January 23, 2013
Performs very well. The sound is excellent and clear. Our grandson thought is was "way cool.," We liked it too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.