Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on January 4, 2015
This car is a nice addition to the Polar Express set but it is overpriced for being plastic and only saying two phrases. It did come in a timely manner and with time I will forget how much it cost and enjoy it (if the car doesn't break because it is cheap plastic!)
on September 21, 2011
The car makes a nice addition to the Polar Express collection. However, considering the price, I was disappointed that the conductor's announcements are limited to two... "All aboard!" and "This is the Polar Express!" For 120 bucks, Lionel could have put a few more sound bites from the movie on the sound chip. I guess the copyright only goes so far. Competively priced on Amazon. Quick shipping.
on January 10, 2014
We bought this car for our grandson to go with his Polar Express train. He loved it! Since it is a talking car, it really added a new dimension to his train. Arrived promptly and in good condition. One complaint would be the price. Too expensive for what you get.
on May 16, 2017
Light bulb burned out after 1 week..
on February 5, 2017
My favorite car so far for my Polar Express set!
on November 9, 2016
LOOKS GREAT WANTED FOR TRAIN WHEN I PUT AROUND THE TREE.
on January 15, 2017
Love this, however, the price is a bit much
on November 20, 2016
Nice under tree with train set
on December 16, 2012
I was not disappointed by this purchase at all, it sounds great and made a wonderful addition to my train set. Glad I bought it especially since the train set I bought did not have a whistle, the conductor announcement was a great substitue.
on January 22, 2016
I sent it back because I could not get it to make announcements.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.